SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I only hope it won't get TOO far into sissification!

I like if they still look partly male. :)
I think the way he had become until now is almost perfect! Girly hair and face but you can still tell perfectly well that it IS in fact a boy. Just perfect!
I want all other transformations to be completely optional in the final version of the game, so anyone who plays the game can play as their perfect version of the MC either it's a bimbo with huge breasts or it's a trap with boyish body :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody, I've just finished working on the new update for the game today (ver0.05) and it's now available for .
Here is a of everything that got added to the game.
Will be posting the new version here in two weeks :)

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Man I would love to pledge to this game but the $1 tier and $5 tier really isn't worth it benefits wise. $5 for 3 days early? Might as well just wait for public release at that point. I have other projects I'm pledged to so 5 is all I'm willing to commit to other projects.

Personal opinion; $1 gets patreon feed no early access, $5 get a week early, $10 two weeks, $20 a month.

Reactions: Jackyll48

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Do you plan to MC to have more than one client at the same time for group or gangbang sessions?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Man I would love to pledge to this game but the $1 tier and $5 tier really isn't worth it benefits wise. $5 for 3 days early? Might as well just wait for public release at that point. I have other projects I'm pledged to so 5 is all I'm willing to commit to other projects.

Personal opinion; $1 gets patreon feed no early access, $5 get a week early, $10 two weeks, $20 a month.
That's a good suggestion, thank you! I'll think about it

Do you plan to MC to have more than one client at the same time for group or gangbang sessions?
Yeah, I'll definitely add gangbang scenes to the game, when it will be time for that storywise! And also, there are threesome scenes already in 0.05 :)

Simpaler

Mar 15, 2019
I want all other transformations to be completely optional in the final version of the game, so anyone who plays the game can play as their perfect version of the MC either it's a bimbo with huge breasts or it's a trap with boyish body :)
That's an excellent idea and hope it is implemented sooner rather then later. The transformations are the least interesting parts of the game for me and I assume others. I've really enjoyed the other aspects of the game.

Keep up the great work.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
That's an excellent idea and hope it is implemented sooner rather then later. The transformations are the least interesting parts of the game for me and I assume others. I've really enjoyed the other aspects of the game.

Keep up the great work.
Thank you! In 0.05 breasts are already optional :)
----------
Hey everybody, I've created a poll to see if people like body transformations, if you'd like to vote, here is a

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
----------
Hey everybody, I've created a poll to see if people like body transformations, if you'd like to vote, here is a
Is great have the option of transformation SissyDreams , ty ;) you know this game (TSGE ) even have the option to change the gender fully (a pussy instead a cock) not only clitty dick. I know only this game with this option =) =)

Reactions: Simpaler

slider

Jul 14, 2017
----------
I think in this kind of games it's quite exciting to see how the MC's appearance and demeanor change to match the inner transformations that happen to them during the story, like in many html for sissies games or in the superb Good Girl Gone Bad for a woman. Despite that, I don't have a physical transformation fetish and I don't find the process of constant medical or magical transformations something hot. As much as they often go together in games, I feel like sluttifying/sissyfication is a different fetish than body transformation fetish (the latter could even be considered offensive towards trans women).

I'd rather see Liam keep putting an effort in her makeup, clothing and squats than she visiting the clinic every time you unlock a new perversion level. I guess a lot of people like having the option to use hormones and injections so it makes sense to offer those, but I hope the game won't end up in an endless cycle of making money -> getting an "upgrade" -> making more money -> getting a more expensive "upgrade", etc.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
SissyDreams, here is anew idea. When transformation progress, there could be a new character who will be in your position from the beginning of the game and the player can be the one to guide and advise, like Ashley with him. :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Is great have the option of transformation SissyDreams , ty ;) you know this game (TSGE ) even have the option to change the gender fully (a pussy instead a cock) not only clitty dick. I know only this game with this option =) =)
I was thinking about the possibility to change the gender and have a pussy, but if I do add such an option to the game it will only be in the late game
I think in this kind of games it's quite exciting to see how the MC's appearance and demeanor change to match the inner transformations that happen to them during the story, like in many html for sissies games or in the superb Good Girl Gone Bad for a woman. Despite that, I don't have a physical transformation fetish and I don't find the process of constant medical or magical transformations something hot. As much as they often go together in games, I feel like sluttifying/sissyfication is a different fetish than body transformation fetish (the latter could even be considered offensive towards trans women).

I'd rather see Liam keep putting an effort in her makeup, clothing and squats than she visiting the clinic every time you unlock a new perversion level. I guess a lot of people like having the option to use hormones and injections so it makes sense to offer those, but I hope the game won't end up in an endless cycle of making money -> getting an "upgrade" -> making more money -> getting a more expensive "upgrade", etc.
Yeah, I feel like willful transformation might also be a little boring and can turn into grinding easily, that's why I've decided to add some accidental transformations in 0.05 that happen as a surprise for MC. Also I try to avoid grinding so it doesn't become the way like you've described and I've decided to add the money cheat for those who doesn't want to see the scenes again and again just to get enough money for something.
SissyDreams, here is anew idea. When transformation progress, there could be a new character who will be in your position from the beginning of the game and the player can be the one to guide and advise, like Ashley with him. :)
That's a really nice idea, I like it! Thank you :) I'll might add something like this to the game in one of the updates.

---------

Ver0.05 has just became available for one week for $10 patrons. Here is a of the new events added in this update.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I think we already get plenty of money as it is, specially if one doesn't look after getting all the cosmetic procedures. Maybe there could be a new mechanic regarding work and rewards so the gameplay gets a little more engaging or difficult for those who like a bit of a challenge.

Something like leveling sex abilities, getting client or position specializations, limiting the stamina, etc could add more depth to the gameplay. Latter in the game, you could also use some excuse to increase the amount of money Liam has to gather each week (having to pay his sister's or mother's fee, having caused some sort of monetary loss to the brothel or whatever).

Reactions: SissyDreams

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I think we already get plenty of money as it is, specially if one doesn't look after getting all the cosmetic procedures. Maybe there could be a new mechanic regarding work and rewards so the gameplay gets a little more engaging or difficult for those who like a bit of a challenge.

Something like leveling sex abilities, getting client or position specializations, limiting the stamina, etc could add more depth to the gameplay. Latter in the game, you could also use some excuse to increase the amount of money Liam has to gather each week (having to pay his sister's or mother's fee, having caused some sort of monetary loss to the brothel or whatever).
Yeah, I'm planning to add those, when I have enough content, so the player can spend some time getting money and at the same time enjoy the content (and not only couple of blowjob scenes over and over) I was also thinking about adding stats to the game like stress, the MC would get stressed when forced to do something that is too perverted and as the story progresses he gets more comfortable with doing such things and it doesn't influence his stress level. And also he would need to do something to lower the stress level, like spending some time relaxing etc. And the money amount required will be rising every week when there are more ways in the game, how mc can get them

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Just played this and it's really great. So nice to see a quality RENPY sissy transformation game. Can't wait to see more! :)
thank you! I'm glad you liked the game :)

--------------
Ver0.05 has just became available for three days for $5 patrons one day for $1 patrons. Here is a of the new events added in this update.

Last edited:

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
I think there is a bug with scene with first client in the room. MC don't have panties and dick. It may be because MC have dick cage already.

Last edited:
Reactions: SissyDreams
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes