BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
interesting
cheers some ideas seem like the natural progression. the others are things i kinda wanna see. especially the sister and mother like i want to know what they look like and my idea for the crush. the rest i could probs not need esactly. those few things are what i would make official if i could. Hope the dev can see this and actually read it

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
I have another idea. How about at the end of the game MC is sold. This is the boss plan from the start and it turns out that all injections are not temporary efect. :)
Also idea for client spitting in MC mouth. :)

Last edited:

Parisien

Apr 13, 2018
I dont know why, but I cant unlock the first body transformation after the workout. And the event in the butt room is also not triggering. Ive done both repeatedly.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
plz let me say i am rdy... I AM RDY FOR MORE injections !!! I AM !!!! :D
Love the new little boobies and who the look through the pink top... still hoping for the injections and bigger boobies sooon ^^
Glad you like those little breasts :) I can't wait to add the bigger options too ;)
Is there a way to replay specific scenes once they are unlocked?
For now, those are just to see if you've seen the new content in the game, but later I plan to add the possibility to replay them and also to get information how to unlock locked scenes.
It just came to my mind that, since the gallery only displays scenes unlocked in the current save file/game state, it's impossible to unlock scene 16 as that one comes with a game over. Maybe the gallery could be featured in the game menu instead and show all the scenes ever unlocked in any save file.
Yeah, I've realized that only after I've released ver0.05, so I'll have to do something about that in the future versions :)
Gave this game a whirl and it's got some fun stuff. I like the art style. Lots of potential.

I admit I'm a little disappointed that it appears at least for now to be pretty linear despite all the different places you can visit, with only inconsequential choices to be made. e.g. the masturbation choices you make boost stats that do nothing, then you're guaranteed to be locked in chastity and not given the promised option of release when you manage to pay at the end of the week. The continuity becomes disjointed as content proceeds, with you willing, even eager, to swallows with Craig and the stranger in the Ashley threesome, but not with clients in your room. Likewise the encounter with your classmate and girlfriend felt a little out of step with your current state. You don't try hard to convince them that your entire family are captive here, not just you, then you submit easily.

Having more freedom of action will be challenging if art needs to be drawn for each event with multiple sizes of boob, hairstyle, makeup etc but I hope for as much freedom as can be managed within those constraints. Like being able to be a big-titted, fully transformed blonde cumslut one game and a reluctant worker who will work out to be fit and take it in the ass to maximise income but refuse to swallow in the next, eager to pay the debt, rescue his family and escape back to a normal life.
Yeah, I plan to make it less linear when I'll add enough content in the game, and when the game will be getting closer to the final version I'm planning to rework the text in the game and the links between the events so it makes more sense, it's like this only for now, while I'm adding stuff to the game :)
That's true, even if I add one more haircut to the game, it will take a lot of time to add it to all the events, that is the main problem with a lot of transformation options, and it's one of the reasons why the game is linear now, but I want to give players as much freedom as possible in the future, and to be able to make MC look like they want, a flat-chested femboy or a bimbo with big breasts for example, even if it takes a lot of time to add all that stuff to the game. I just hope it will be possible and that I'm not aiming for something that will be too time consuming to implement.
Great update as usual, loved the 3some action in this one especially the sucking+rimming option with the client. Also I love that you've gone back to previous events and did some work there too(like when meeting the boss initially). Its good see Ashley getting involved and I can't wait to see what these two do further together :)
Love this thiccer MC and that juice must be some HRT on steroids lol
I honestly hope you will keep at this game for a long time as its fairly unique in the Sissy genre and to me already one of the best hentais I've played.
Thank you, I'm really glad that you've liked it :)
I want not only to add new content to the late game event, but I want to make the game in the beginning more interesting to play also, so I plan to add different events to the different parts of the game, and maybe even reworking something if it's needed.
I also can't wait to add more content with Ashley, maybe even giving player a possibility to build relationship with her.
I'm not planning to stop working on the game as I really enjoy it and can't wait to add more and more stuff :)
Good start I like this, keep going.(y)
Thank you! :)
I think there will be the possibility to fully transform him into a girl in the latest versions of the game.
Also, I was thinking to create a similar game with a female protagonist. But if I'll do that it will be only after this game completion
I like the female protest idea. Just execute it the same don't do a female becoming a guy thing. Have both lesbian and straight sex. Blackmail and maybe even rape depending on how rebellious she is
[/QUOTE]
I was thinking of adding an option to the game, where players could chose to play for MC or his sister in the beginning of the game and their stories would intersect.
cheers some ideas seem like the natural progression. the others are things i kinda wanna see. especially the sister and mother like i want to know what they look like and my idea for the crush. the rest i could probs not need esactly. those few things are what i would make official if i could. Hope the dev can see this and actually read it
I'm not sure when I'll add them to the game as I feel like they are quite important characters and I haven't decided yet how I want them to look like and how to act in that environment
I have another idea. How about at the end of the game MC is sold. This is the boss plan from the start and it turns out that all injections are not temporary efect. :)
Also idea for client spitting in MC mouth. :)
Thank you for sharing your idea :)
I have it on my plan list for a while :) I was thinking about an auction, there could be different options who would buy MC depending on how he looks/acts at the end of the game. And maybe some events added with different buyers.
I'm also thinking about adding some events, where MC would be rented like property for a while
I dont know why, but I cant unlock the first body transformation after the workout. And the event in the butt room is also not triggering. Ive done both repeatedly.
This problem happens only because of the first event with Tom, you should play through it in the 0.05 version and not in 0.04. If you play through this event in the new version, you should see a notice that it is possible to buy the dildo now. So if you wish to use a save file from an older version, please use a save file before Tom's event. Sorry for such an inconvenience

Reactions: pdpdpd

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Not really my genre but the game is the exception to the rule. I had some ideas. I would like to meet the sister and maybe you can ask her questions including if Alex actually fucked her with a dildo and was she a virgin in the hopes of starting something. I would like to know what the mum looks like. Maybe with future and past if you like scenes we can see her perspective to what MC does. I like Sophie the cleaner in the bum room. Make her an actual woman and allow us to see her work. Maybe a relationship can be started. Can the woman that forced you to suck her in the beginning make a return soon. Add cum swallowing to bj scenes in home and glory hole. Have the crush return on her own. She can speak and MC can ask her what the deal between her and Tom was. After this he can kiss her. She won't like him making out with her but before she can stop it he will lick her titties like a slut and she will like it he can then eat her out. A deal can then be made as the MC asks his crush how she felt about him before and would he have stood a chance where he will ask for a sexual favour. He will then offer her his own money so instead of her paying he does. She accepts so bj and actual sex scenes are unlocked for money. Ashley needs more cam scenes but also just non cam scenes with MC. The Boss could maybe return asking how he is getting on and getting another or his first blowjob as well as sex maybe. Finally I would like ways for the cage t9 be removed every now and then. It could maybe block certain scenes like gym scenes if you wish but allow more like my Adrienne idea and if the stats like cum swallowing and peoples affection will be important add a checklist to see what you got
I can't wait to add mom and sis to the game, but at the same time I don't want to rush things as I feel like they are very important characters and I want to make it right. I was also thinking about adding a way to choose who do you want to play as (MC or his sis or might even his mother) and their path would intersect, and it could be interesting to discover differnet events from different perspectives. Like with the even when Alex says she fucked his sis.
Yeah, I also want to add some more events with the girl who forced MC to suck her cock, but I'm not sure yet, what exactly will it be. And I'm planning to add cumswallowing to the random cliets events too.
I really liked your idea for the events with Adrienne, that's interesting, thank you :)
As for letting MC out of his clitty cage, I want to add that to the game, but I'm not sure yet, when will I do it

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Long term it would be cool to have multiple main characters, but I'd stick to a single protagonist and complete their story first. Even consider a separate game for each. So many games grind to a halt if they try to get too ambitious. The scope expands way beyond the ability to produce content and eventually it gets abandoned or a rushed conclusion is tacked on just to say it's a finished project.

Reactions: trntwhm and pdpdpd

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Long term it would be cool to have multiple main characters, but I'd stick to a single protagonist and complete their story first. Even consider a separate game for each. So many games grind to a halt if they try to get too ambitious. The scope expands way beyond the ability to produce content and eventually it gets abandoned or a rushed conclusion is tacked on just to say it's a finished project.
I think i wrote this in ratings instead. I think you should completely finish the boys story and within the same game no need for new ones after completing the boy story you can unlock the sister and start her story once you develop it. I also like the idea of mother being protagonist. so that would be 3 protagonists in 1 game however you separate all their stories. Just focus on the guy for now though.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I also thought about a decision you can make where you will require a punishment for a scene. the punishment would be being forced to work on the wall for a day. It would be a minor punishment over a major one like not paying rent twice and preceding to being forced to always being on the wall and a game over. Therefore make the game over wall scene and my idea if you like it different so that can make an extra gallery scene

Reactions: jackwhite6

Bomby13cm

Oct 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "kshyk, post: 1792155, member: 502946"]
Я буду наблюдать за вашей работой с большим интересом. Не сдавайся.(У)
[/ QUOTE]
а для новой версии есть русификатор??

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I think i wrote this in ratings instead. I think you should completely finish the boys story and within the same game no need for new ones after completing the boy story you can unlock the sister and start her story once you develop it. I also like the idea of mother being protagonist. so that would be 3 protagonists in 1 game however you separate all their stories. Just focus on the guy for now though.
I agree with you, if I'm going to add other main characters, it will be only after I finish the story of the current MC
I also thought about a decision you can make where you will require a punishment for a scene. the punishment would be being forced to work on the wall for a day. It would be a minor punishment over a major one like not paying rent twice and preceding to being forced to always being on the wall and a game over. Therefore make the game over wall scene and my idea if you like it different so that can make an extra gallery scene
Thank you for the idea, I like it :)

Reactions: jackwhite6
Aug 22, 2018
Love this idea. Maybe you could see someone else you know stuck in the wall too.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Could open only 3 new scenes((( 1- boss, 2- gloryhole, 3- gym, excersise for press
That's most probably because of an old save from the previous version. If you use an old save, please use the one before Tom's first visit, otherwise you won't be able to buy a dildo (you need it to progress in 0.05)

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
That's most probably because of an old save from the previous version. If you use an old save, please use the one before Tom's first visit, otherwise you won't be able to buy a dildo (you need it to progress in 0.05)
Will everything be open in the final version? An example, to be able to do stuff without "unlock them" and random events happening randomly (not after finishing some other scenes)? :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Will everything be open in the final version? An example, to be able to do stuff without "unlock them" and random events happening randomly (not after finishing some other scenes)? :)
Yeah, as soon as I add much more content I plan to make the game much less linear in the final version so the players can avoid the content they don't like and play through the stuff they like without the need to go to the gym for example to open further scenes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Yeah, as soon as I add much more content I plan to make the game much less linear in the final version so the players can avoid the content they don't like and play through the stuff they like without the need to go to the gym for example to open further scenes
Whether I like the content or not im a completionist lol i wanna see it all

Reactions: SissyDreams

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Why is Ashley allowed to have her chastity off? I'd much prefer if there was an alt for the camshow scene where she showed off her cage. Otherwise lovely update I greatly enjoyed it :D

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes