Namestnik

Nov 20, 2019
the game attracts. think was would very well add to scenes such angle, to in sight was penis/clitoris (for example when she in machine with policemen, the first scene as there is, the second-it raise pace and in sight treasure, and in other scenes, too, add . to in sight was in full growth its. and in the next version I hope to open toys and another injection. and it is absolutely impossible to make a certain scene so that one intimate sex scene changes depending on the clothes (several poses with different clothing options)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Great game so far, I know version names are kind of meaningless but for a 0.06 there's a pretty amazing amount of scenes, compared to most games of this nature at least.

Content wise really good, no real complaints there my only issue with gay/femdom stuff like this is when the subject character never gets to use their penis, personally I just find that side of the fetish a little boring, let them fuck people too! I'm hopeful that will be a thing with the cage being removed at least.

And otherwise my only actual complaint is that I'd like the artwork to show penetration more, seeing a dick go in a hole is more visually appealing than a side view.
But it is of course very early days and these two issues are mostly arbitrary.

As a corruption based game it's great and it's nice to have another with content like this, there's not many with gay content.
One touch I quite like is how the game makes you do things, when the MC doesn't want to touch a penis but has to, it makes you manually click it, it makes you type in degrading things about the character.
Obviously there isn't a huge amount of that but for what's there it's a fairly immersive system.
Guess in the end that should be optional since I suppose a lot of people could be angry that the game is trying to make you gay or whatever, as if you would play a game like this without being interested in the material...

ANYWAY great work so far, I will be watching this games progress and trying not to play it for as long as possible.

Reactions: mr_tao

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Finding wholesome feminization without femdom is really rare. Seems the act of being dominated and forced into it is a common part of the fantasy.
I think that some sort of sexual/emotional fantasy around a character being cared for and made to submit would be very pleasant to see. But not in the form of femdom, regular dom or infantilization. Just a character of whatever gender being made to submit and being cared for by characters of whatever gender without humiliation or needlessly kinky stuff.

Except for chastity, because it's a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Any new updates this Christmas boss?
I'll try to, but can't really promise :) If not on Christmas, I'll try to release the game before the end of the month
Ehyyy how do I get scene 35 and 39?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dabus Thank you very much for the review! I'm glad you enjoy the game :)
I'm not sure if I'll change the event with the asshole dude, as like you've said the whole idea was to show that MC has no control :)
But as for the second issue, breasts are completely optional. Just stop training after getting a bigger ass/hips and the breasts wont grow ;)

Great game so far, I know version names are kind of meaningless but for a 0.06 there's a pretty amazing amount of scenes, compared to most games of this nature at least.

Content wise really good, no real complaints there my only issue with gay/femdom stuff like this is when the subject character never gets to use their penis, personally I just find that side of the fetish a little boring, let them fuck people too! I'm hopeful that will be a thing with the cage being removed at least.

And otherwise my only actual complaint is that I'd like the artwork to show penetration more, seeing a dick go in a hole is more visually appealing than a side view.
But it is of course very early days and these two issues are mostly arbitrary.

As a corruption based game it's great and it's nice to have another with content like this, there's not many with gay content.
One touch I quite like is how the game makes you do things, when the MC doesn't want to touch a penis but has to, it makes you manually click it, it makes you type in degrading things about the character.
Obviously there isn't a huge amount of that but for what's there it's a fairly immersive system.
Guess in the end that should be optional since I suppose a lot of people could be angry that the game is trying to make you gay or whatever, as if you would play a game like this without being interested in the material...

ANYWAY great work so far, I will be watching this games progress and trying not to play it for as long as possible.
Thank you! I'm glad you like the game :) And I'll try to make more visible penetrations in the future versions ;)
the game attracts. think was would very well add to scenes such angle, to in sight was penis/clitoris (for example when she in machine with policemen, the first scene as there is, the second-it raise pace and in sight treasure, and in other scenes, too, add . to in sight was in full growth its. and in the next version I hope to open toys and another injection. and it is absolutely impossible to make a certain scene so that one intimate sex scene changes depending on the clothes (several poses with different clothing options)
In the future version there will be more options depending on the clothes you choose, but for now I'm just focused on adding more new scenes to the game and after there is enough content in the game I plan to make the scenes more and more varied
I'm stuck, after the depptrogh from the gym guy, and the new scene on the blowjob, can someone help me or give a save?
I think you need to buy a white dildo and use it in the evening to progress, and also try going to the butt room to progress with the events there if you haven't done it yet. Please let me know if it works
I quite welcome the maid uniform cheat in 0.06b, but I'm afraid buying the uniform alone doesn't trigger the events in the wall-butts room. If there is another needed flag for the event that is activated while speaking with Sophie, maybe one way to solve the problem would be activating the flag once again when you buy the uniform.
Thank you for noticing that, I'll do something about it in the next update :)
nice and interesting game eagerly waiting for next update would like to c the final version of this game ...
good work :)
Thank you!
any uptade comin ?
Yeah, I'm planning to release the new version for early access this month.
Ok so i am missing 3 scenes in the scene section.
On page 1: Upper left and Upper right. 1 is based on a choice and the other i didn't get because i didn't try to escape. So these two i guess are lost.
On Page 5 How do i get the upper right? I tried the evening sessions several times but it wont pop up. any clues?
here is my unofficial android port of Earn Your Freedom v(0.06b).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Huge thank you for porting the game! I really appreciate that! You are the best :)

Mustapao

May 26, 2017
I'll try to, but can't really promise :) If not on Christmas, I'll try to release the game before the end of the month

Dabus Thank you very much for the review! I'm glad you enjoy the game :)
I'm not sure if I'll change the event with the asshole dude, as like you've said the whole idea was to show that MC has no control :)
But as for the second issue, breasts are completely optional. Just stop training after getting a bigger ass/hips and the breasts wont grow ;)

Thank you! I'm glad you like the game :) And I'll try to make more visible penetrations in the future versions ;)

In the future version there will be more options depending on the clothes you choose, but for now I'm just focused on adding more new scenes to the game and after there is enough content in the game I plan to make the scenes more and more varied

I think you need to buy a white dildo and use it in the evening to progress, and also try going to the butt room to progress with the events there if you haven't done it yet. Please let me know if it works

Thank you for noticing that, I'll do something about it in the next update :)

Thank you!

Yeah, I'm planning to release the new version for early access this month.

Huge thank you for porting the game! I really appreciate that! You are the best :)
When the body transformations will be improved? Are you planning to include anal orgasms and self suck? Great game!

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
When the body transformations will be improved? Are you planning to include anal orgasms and self suck? Great game!
I'll be adding the transformations little by little with each new update :) Yeah, I plan to add them to the game ;)

----------------
Hey everybody, I've just released a demo version of a new game called "My New Girlfriend" for early access, if you like you can check the info about the game :)

SissySwallows

May 17, 2019
I'll be adding the transformations little by little with each new update :) Yeah, I plan to add them to the game ;)

----------------
Hey everybody, I've just released a demo version of a new game called "My New Girlfriend" for early access, if you like you can check the info about the game :)
Seems, that new game will be as awesome as EYF))

Mustapao

May 26, 2017

----------------
Nice! It would be great if you added some scenes where MC cum from oral sex and others where he had erections for wearing panties/lingerie. You are doing an amazing job with this game!

Reactions: pdpdpd

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hope you add more pegging and incest content. Great game btw :)
It's getting better and better every update. You're doing great! I love your work so far!
Thank you! :)
Seems, that new game will be as awesome as EYF))
Thank you! It's a lot smaller and quite different from EYF, but I hope people will still enjoy it :)
Nice! It would be great if you added some scenes where MC cum from oral sex and others where he had erections for wearing panties/lingerie. You are doing an amazing job with this game!
Thank you! I really like your idea, could be fun to add a scene, where MC puts panties on for the first time when he gets to the brothel and has an erection :)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Thank you! :)

Thank you! It's a lot smaller and quite different from EYF, but I hope people will still enjoy it :)

Thank you! I really like your idea, could be fun to add a scene, where MC puts panties on for the first time when he gets to the brothel and has an erection :)
Your new game. Is it a dude dating a chick with a dick. Can you get them to fully change and will you ever be dominant

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Your new game. Is it a dude dating a chick with a dick. Can you get them to fully change and will you ever be dominant
Not yet, for now it's only a part of the game where the player has to play a bottom role, but I might add the other route where the player is a top. The game is based on a faproulette " ". You can check it out to see the plot (only a part of the episode 1 is currently in the game). As the story progresses the guy (player) gets feminised little by little getting fucked more and more throughout the game

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Not yet, for now it's only a part of the game where the player has to play a bottom role, but I might add the other route where the player is a top. The game is based on a faproulette " ". You can check it out to see the plot (only a part of the episode 1 is currently in the game). As the story progresses the guy (player) gets feminised little by little getting fucked more and more throughout the game
Not gonna lie, that looks like a visual novel in paper form. Good material to build off of.

Mustapao

May 26, 2017
My pleasure! This could be a sequence of scenes where MC gets more naughty every time wearing a panty/lingerie. For example, the second time he would look in the mirror and get horny, the third time he would start dancing sensualy, running his hand over his own body, the fourth time he would masturbate in front of the mirror(after dancing) and cum and so on until (after a few scenes) he finally would drink his own cum.

Are you planning to add penis shrinking scenes? If so, you should slightly increase the length and thickness of the MC's penis and balls because it doesn't have much to shrink.

When does a public release of the other game come out?

Thanks! See you later.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes