lambout

Jul 19, 2017
I keep visiting the butt-wall room but Sophie isn't showing up, followed everything from the walkthrough...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone know any console commands other than arousal and money? Those are the only things that came up when I searched for them.
I mostly want to be able to see more scenes. And after one of the early choice screens that had around 8 that all gave a different stat increase, I would rather just boost them all to see more in one playthrough.

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know any console commands other than arousal and money? Those are the only things that came up when I searched for them.
I mostly want to be able to see more scenes. And after one of the early choice screens that had around 8 that all gave a different stat increase, I would rather just boost them all to see more in one playthrough.
Use the "UnRen" to look at variable viewer, then find the values you'd like to change. I use that on almost all Ren'Py games.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Reactions: Drox9

whizz134

Feb 24, 2019
Weird, it wouldn't work reusing the same folder, just opening .6a even after deleting and re-moving from zip. Moved whole folder in and it's working... does the log have to be different?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
here is my unofficial android port of Earn Your Freedom v(0.07a).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Link added to op. Thanks!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there any way to pay the first $60? I've used the cheat, as well as the console, and it still claims I don't have $60 even though I have 3000.

Edit: Also, can you re-watch the scenes? Or is the 'scenes' list just to tell you what you have so far?

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
Can you remove or change your thumbnail of your game? I appreciate your game but I don't want to see a guy who BJ another one, even I don't play your game. That a fuck. Thanks

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Can you remove or change your thumbnail of your game? I appreciate your game but I don't want to see a guy who BJ another one, even I don't play your game. That a fuck. Thanks
Oh noes! I saw teh gays, and it made me have sinful thoughts! They should protect us from such evil!

Seriously though, read the tags at the top of a post before scrolling down. It'll save you a lot of trouble and protect your fragile masculinity.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
This is exactly the kind of game that needs animated scenes. But since that tag isn't there, here's hoping that at least each scene is multiple images and a good script.
Some of the scenes are animated a little :)
here is my unofficial android port of Earn Your Freedom v(0.07a).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you very much for the port! :)
When it comes to the Sissy School, I feel foot/heel worship will end up being one of the classes. Also I noticed that it replaces the Gym and personal trainer.
I plan to add a bunch of different stuff for the school with various fetishes. Thank you for noticing that it replaces the gym, it shouldn't be like that, it's a bug and I'll need to fix it :)
I don't wanna be mean but....is that it? Just a few scenes helping clients?
No, there are scenes for the New Year event, and Sissy School, if you have troubles progressing, please let me know :)
I keep visiting the butt-wall room but Sophie isn't showing up, followed everything from the walkthrough...
She should show up after you see a "familiar butt" for the second time and choose to come closer, please let me know if still can't get this event triggered.
There are no stats that will allow/not allow you to view the scenes in the game, right now all the events are quite linear and you just need to play through one scene to get the next one, the only thing necessary for some of the scenes is money, and there is a built in cheat menu if you don't want to grind.
Weird, it wouldn't work reusing the same folder, just opening .6a even after deleting and re-moving from zip. Moved whole folder in and it's working... does the log have to be different?
I'm sorry but I can't help you with this question now, as I don't know why this thing happens, for now, it seems only deleting/moving the previous version helps
Is there any way to pay the first $60? I've used the cheat, as well as the console, and it still claims I don't have $60 even though I have 3000.

Edit: Also, can you re-watch the scenes? Or is the 'scenes' list just to tell you what you have so far?
It should be possible to pay the money with and without the cheat, do you get the bad ending after this?
No, for now, the scenes screen is only to check if you've seen all the stuff.
No problem, I've rearranged the screenshots the way so that the straight stuff goes first and people who don't want to see gay stuff will have enough time to see the game tags and can stop looking ;)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
A bit disappointing to load my save in the new update and see no new scenes with ashley and seemingly no further progression/transformation with the MC from then end of version 6

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes