NitroxDarks

Mar 31, 2018
Thank you!

I think there will be the possibility to fully transform him into a girl in the latest versions of the game.
Also, I was thinking to create a similar game with a female protagonist. But if I'll do that it will be only after this game completion
I personally think even if you don't like this kind of genre, what you much probably do is find this not just 'hot' but also interesting in experiencing the 'transformation' for my part i -somehow- find it cute (to the part where is becoming something like "*baby girl*") and then adventurous/never-seen-before thingy that attracts me a lot. Good work, really there :^) .

Reactions: SissyDreams

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
OK, got the new content. the only scenes I'm missing are the 3 in the middle row of page 6. not sure if they are bugged or I missed something. any advice?

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
I think I've run into a bug.. I can't take off MCs green and brown shirt and shorts. They don't show up in the change clothes option but they're there when I try to go to the gym, etc. Should I not have used old saves?

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
I think I've run into a bug.. I can't take off MCs green and brown shirt and shorts. They don't show up in the change clothes option but they're there when I try to go to the gym, etc. Should I not have used old saves?
Nvm I think I'm an idiot.. looks like he just walks around with those clothes but they're in the scene after I buy them.

Edit: Looking at this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm again convinced that something's not quite right and the original shirt and pants shouldn't be there.

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Nvm I think I'm an idiot.. looks like he just walks around with those clothes but they're in the scene after I buy them.

I'm again convinced that something's not quite right and the original shirt and pants shouldn't be there.
Yeah, that's definitely not right.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "SissyDreams, сообщение: 2915145, участник: 475785"]
Спасибо, что сообщили мне об этой проблеме, извините, вам пришлось перезапустить
Я переделываю событие встречи Софи, чтобы исправить это

Должно быть, кто-то еще работает над этим :)
Не могли бы вы поделиться ссылками, где вы его нашли, пожалуйста? Так что я могу дать ссылки для тех, кто спрашивает о русском переводе
[/ QUOTE]

в этой теме предыдущая версия
Sorry, I got all the links replaced already with the next version so I can't check it out and I really don't know who posted the Russian version of the game
If anyone is working on the translation of the game, please let me know and I'll post the download links for the translated version
OK, got the new content. the only scenes I'm missing are the 3 in the middle row of page 6. not sure if they are bugged or I missed something. any advice?

They are definitely shouldn't be anywhere in the game after MC gets changed for the first time. Could you tell me please how old were your save files (what was the last version that you've played)? And could you please let me know if changing clothes in your room helps with the problem?
ı stuck anybody save all cg please ?
If you wish, I can help you progress, for that I'll just need to know what were the last couple of scenes that you've seen :)
Or if it's only the ver0.07 content that you are having troubles with, then

piramida

Jan 13, 2019
Добрый день. Версию 0,6b могу за архивировать и отправить только куда?

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
thanks! hmm... I wear the outfit and go there but don't have the option to work, I can just visit but nothing else happens. is it possible my save is bugged? maybe I'd need to start a new save to get it.

EDIT: yeah, I started a new save and got those scenes. I had seen them before. weird.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1800908

- You can find the other random client while working at the street if you choose the third menu option "offer yourself to the passing people". There are two events with this option - the first one is a car bj from the previous update and the second one is the new one (anal sex at the back seats of the car with a creampie).

How to do that? i don't have option to go to street. I had done all others before this point

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Добрый день. Версию 0,6b могу за архивировать и отправить только куда?
If you could upload it to mega and post it here, I'll add the links to the first post for anyone who would like to play it :)
thanks! hmm... I wear the outfit and go there but don't have the option to work, I can just visit but nothing else happens. is it possible my save is bugged? maybe I'd need to start a new save to get it.

EDIT: yeah, I started a new save and got those scenes. I had seen them before. weird.
Yeah, that is weird, I'll check what's wrong with them
- You can find the other random client while working at the street if you choose the third menu option "offer yourself to the passing people". There are two events with this option - the first one is a car bj from the previous update and the second one is the new one (anal sex at the back seats of the car with a creampie).

How to do that? i don't have option to go to street. I had done all others before this point

piramida

Jan 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "DeYorth, должность: 2935959, участник: 365625"]
Помоги пожалуйста. Как разблокировать это? Благодарность
[/ QUOTE]
1 согласие на отсос у боса.
2 все три работать в комнате стена задниц пробуйте разные варианты.

Last edited:

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "DeYorth, должность: 2935959, участник: 365625"]
Помоги пожалуйста. Как разблокировать это? Благодарность
[/ QUOTE]
1 согласие на отсос у боса.
2 все три работать в комнате стена задниц пробуйте разные варианты.
I don’t understand how I can do this, where to go to the boss and even in the ass wall
I can’t work, only dialogue and exit

piramida

Jan 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "DeYorth, должность: 2938699, участник: 365625"]
Идти к боссу и даже в заднице
Я не могу работать, только диалог и выход
[/ QUOTE]
встреча с босом сразу после попадания в бордель.

piramida

Jan 13, 2019
Я не понимаю, как я могу это сделать, куда идти к боссу и даже в заднице
[/ QUOTE]
нужно купить одежду горничной и в ней работать.

piramida

Jan 13, 2019
Я не понимаю, как я могу это сделать, куда идти к боссу и даже в заднице
[/ QUOTE]

- Поговори с Софи в стене в прилавке, вы сможете купить униформу горной одежды в магазине, и когда он у вас есть, вы можете работать горничной в комнате BW
- В течение первого рабочего дня вы должны выбрать, что вам нужно выбрать, что вам больше нравится
- Во втором дне работы будет случайным человеком, который захочет трахаться с MC, у вас будет возможность отказаться (последующее событие наказание), или вы можете повиноваться и трахаться (событие будет следовать), после этого события в этом месте будут зациклены и выбрать другой вариант

D

Deleted member 1800908

SissyDreams
i have a bug maybe, because when i ask her to do that, it just stucked at the part i've been good. from there it doesn't go forward, only backward to chose nevermind

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes