SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
scene 85 or page 10 4th pic... I am missing it. Anyone know how to get it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this femdom stuff avoidable?
I think so, there is only one actual femdom scene where MC is forced to lick her feet and you can skip it
But you could also say the the whole game MC is dominated by a woman, so I'm not really sure how to consider it

Reactions: pootin

tania

Jun 30, 2017
How to change MC name? Im using the savegame from OP with "Lea" name but want to change it if i can!

Last edited:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
SissyDreams it would be nice if there was an option somewhere allowing changing the MC's name at any time - it's not so much that I change my mind that often, but right now using the provided (and really convenient) savegame means playing the game under a fixed name...
Just thought that it's possible to change the name through the console if you wish
How to change MC name? Im using the savegame from OP with "Lea" name but want to change it if i can!
In the current version you can do it only through the console, here is how to do it:
1 - press Shift+O
2 - type $ povname = "TheNameYouWant"
I'll add the option to do it without the console in the next update

Last edited:

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think so, there is only one actual femdom scene where MC is forced to lick her feet and you can skip it
But you could also say the the whole game MC is dominated by a woman, so I'm not really sure how to consider it
i remember the footsucking scene, but did mean is the rest like pegging avoidable?
just ask, because if you try to play a gay-sissy the female-rape becomes always the great downer. like bbc rape in lesbian games.
edit: next run to find out. ;)
edit2: nah, its unavoidable. yeah its a femdom game, not my cup at all... but for femdom-lovers a good choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: SissyDreams

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just thought that it's possible to change the name through the console if you wish

In the current version you can do it only through the console, here is how to do it:
1 - press Shift+O
2 - type $ povname = "TheNameYouWant"
I'll add the option to do it without the console in the next update
Hello! I REALLY Love This Game!!
I have a few questions;
Does The "Hypno Research" REALLY Have a Purpose?? Or Only to Increase $$$
After MC is 'hate-fucked' by Valerie; is there any need to continue with GYM (more Shakes)?
I was hoping for MORE stuff when MC goes 'street whoring',...

Also, I have an idea/suggestion (unless you are already planning for it),...
Tattoo service, or piercings...;):giggle::giggle:
(would look good with pierced ears, tongue and maybe nipple piercings)
Now that MC is Cum slut, she could use some Tats!!

Last edited:
Reactions: pdpdpd

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hope you do some sister stuff in the future.
I would have added a lot of content like that already, but I try to be careful with patreon
Hello! I REALLY Love This Game!!
I have a few questions;
Does The "Hypno Research" REALLY Have a Purpose?? Or Only to Increase $$$
After MC is 'hate-fucked' by Valerie; is there any need to continue with GYM (more Shakes)?
I was hoping for MORE stuff when MC goes 'street whoring',...

Also, I have an idea/suggestion (unless you are already planning for it),...
Tattoo service, or piercings...;):giggle::giggle:
(would look good with pierced ears, tongue and maybe nipple piercings)
Now that MC is Cum slut, she could use some Tats!!
Not yet, for now it only gives money, but in the future I plan to link it with all the other game events. More gym and street whoring events will be in the next one :)
I definitely plan to add tattoos and piercings but it will probably be added after I complete all the modifications that are already in the game
Lovely game. Thank you!
Thank you!

Reactions: FetusStomper

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
3 endings that i am hoping for.

#1:- Full submission to Alex, so that she decides to keep you all for herself as her personal assistant and sex toy.

#2:- Maybe a romance ending with Ashley since she has took a real liking to the MC.

#3:- an ideal ending for me though would be with a sexy shemale or futa who pays you and your family's debt to the brothel, on the condition that the MC now belongs to her as her lovingly loyal slave or even her submissive lover depending on what you choose to say, which you can willingly and happily choose to become.

Love the femdom and futadom scenes and really hoping for more.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

#1:- Full submission to Alex, so that she decides to keep you all for herself as her personal assistant and sex toy.

#2:- Maybe a romance ending with Ashley since she has took a real liking to the MC.

#3:- an ideal ending for me though would be with a sexy shemale or futa who pays you and your family's debt to the brothel, on the condition that the MC now belongs to her as her lovingly loyal slave or even her submissive lover depending on what you choose to say, which you can willingly and happily choose to become.

Maybe think about scenes where you can become a fully fledged woman. A posse scene where you become dominant with someone making them submissive. An incest ending where you dominate your family as they are just sluts. The guy has to be a sissy in the brothel but he doesn't have to after that

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018

Maybe think about scenes where you can become a fully fledged woman. A posse scene where you become dominant with someone making them submissive. An incest ending where you dominate your family as they are just sluts. The guy has to be a sissy in the brothel but he doesn't have to after that
I really like these! Thank you for the ideas!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I really like these! Thank you for the ideas!
I actually Like Scotsman 1989's idea

zuttzy

Jul 17, 2019
Just curious, I saw the charcter get a +1 foot fetishism. Will there be more, and will these stats do anything? would be cool to also see all your stats like a menu. Cheers

Reactions: Scotsman1989

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Just curious, I saw the charcter get a +1 foot fetishism. Will there be more, and will these stats do anything? would be cool to also see all your stats like a menu. Cheers
I'm planning to add such a screen with all the stats and a feature so that your actions would increase/decrease if MC likes certain fetishes, but for now it's just a placeholder and it doesn't influence anything :)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm planning to add such a screen with all the stats and a feature so that your actions would increase/decrease if MC likes certain fetishes, but for now it's just a placeholder and it doesn't influence anything :)
Question:Why Is Ashley at the Brothel?? Same Reason as MC??
Are you planning to do more backstory on Ashley??

I was thinking about the Scotsman 1989's Idea for an Ending; (Modified)
#1:- Full submission to Alex, so that she decides to keep MC & Ashley all for herself.
Ashley as personal assistant, and MC as her sex toy. And Paying off the debt to Free MC's Mom & sister.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

#1:- Full submission to Alex, so that she decides to keep MC & Ashley all for herself.
Ashley as personal assistant, and MC as her sex toy. And Paying off the debt to Free MC's Mom & sister.
Nice idea, we'll see what Sissydreams decides to do.

Reactions: Shelscott50

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I was doing the penis enlargement bits. I don't know how much of it is in the game but it said you had to act manly. However most scenes still require an element of sissy behaviour like cum eating. This can make the injection reverse effects. Will that factor currently in the latest update or will it work out fine

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
I was doing the penis enlargement bits. I don't know how much of it is in the game but it said you had to act manly. However most scenes still require an element of sissy behaviour like cum eating. This can make the injection reverse effects. Will that factor currently in the latest update or will it work out fine
if i am not mistaken the changing of the penis after the week is not yet in the game.
(also I think the dev intentionally "forces" you into these situations so you end up with a smaller peepee)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018

No, Ashley is there because she likes it :)
Yeah, I'll probably do some backstory on her in the future
The ending would probably not include Ashley as she works the on her will and can leave whenever she wants to
Yeah, there is no choice not to do that as MC is forced to do it, I'm not sure yet how it will work out as a perfect scenario would be to make MC's clit smaller no matter what (or at least keep it the same) but I understand that some people would like an option to have it bigger. So I'll come up with a way to do have all three variations (smaller, same size and bigger)
Great job! Keep up the good work. Look forward to future updates.
Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Taimant and pdpdpd
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes