mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
man i love your game. I would love some more cuckolding. Love the scene with the crush. Great work man

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Thank you very much for your comment, I appreciate that!

Thank you! Glad you like it :)

I'm planning to add such a feature in one of the future updates :)

Thank you for the idea! I might add something like that in one of the updates
Hey Sissydreams just wondered if we had a rough idea on an update day?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
finally had time to play the new release ... loved it :love:(y)

I just dont get sissy school ... how is pet play help me to become a better gurl/sissy ?
With school i imagend something like in futadom world where you could increase your sucking skills and gain more money with better skill. Or maybe like in MANTIS from darktoz where you also gain skill and can earn more money depending on your skill level...

Btw. what does the experimental injection do? I didnt see any difference ? Also still missing the collar which states "sissy" in large letters in the clothing store ^^

still plz keep up the great work (y)

Last edited:

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
(...)
I just dont get sissy school ... how is pet play help me to become a better gurl/sissy ?
With school i imagend something like in futadom world where you could increase your sucking skills and gain more money with better skill. Or maybe like in MANTIS from darktoz where you also gain skill and can earn more money depending on your skill level...
(...)
I agree with you. I had the same reaction as you did when I first saw it

(...)
Btw. what does the experimental injection do? I didnt see any difference ?
(...)
I believe there is no content for it yet... But I believe eventually it supposed to enlarge your PP

Reactions: Taimant

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
Gave this game a try even though I'm not into sissification but the art style peaked my interest & was quite surprised at the quality. Also Alex is a savage! Goddamn.

Reactions: pdpdpd

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
man i love your game. I would love some more cuckolding. Love the scene with the crush. Great work man
Thank you! Glad you like it :) I might add some more stuff like that in the future
Hey Sissydreams just wondered if we had a rough idea on an update day?
Just released it today, will be posting it for public access in two weeks
finally had time to play the new release ... loved it :love:(y)

Btw. what does the experimental injection do? I didnt see any difference ? Also still missing the collar which states "sissy" in large letters in the clothing store ^^

still plz keep up the great work (y)
I agree with you. I had the same reaction as you did when I first saw it

I believe there is no content for it yet... But I believe eventually it supposed to enlarge your PP
Thanks! Glad you liked it! Yeah, I agree with you about the sissy school and that's actually what I have planned for it, to help with sissy skills. As for the pet play it's supposed to be like a side class for those who's into it, not sure why I've decided to add it before everything else
As for the experimental injection, it gives a lactation event :)
I'll probably add a collar like that soon ;)
Gave this game a try even though I'm not into sissification but the art style peaked my interest & was quite surprised at the quality. Also Alex is a savage! Goddamn.
Thanks! Glad you weren't disappointed :)

---------------

is out (0.09) and available for early access, here is some about what got included it this update (SPOILERS!)
Will be posting the game for public access here in 2 weeks (June 14th) :)

heylo

Apr 5, 2019
best sissy game on the site
and i loved the art style do you guys have any suggestion for games with similar art style like this and goodgirlgonebad?

Crotahunter

Mar 29, 2020
really love the game!
But I’m kinda stuck and I’m not sure if it’s just the current version or if I’m not doing something correctly, with the chastity lock, I’ve asked Alex to take it off and now I can go outside but the lock is still on, can I take it off?

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
hey SissyDreams,

i absolutely love your game. the first time i saw it here i was like "uuuuuhhh mmmmmmmmm naaaaaaaahhhhh" because of the thumbnail. you should really change the thumbnail to the first pic of the gallery. i really think the game would get more attention with this small chance because at first i thought the graphics were made in paint but at closer inspection the drawings are top notch. it's simple but it still looks fantastic because you give a shit about realistic proportions and detail.

one of the few games i really love. thank you so much for this.

Reactions: Rabbid83 and pdpdpd
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes