aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
My savefiles are buggy, and the sex shop toys are all locked for some reason, could someone link me a all scenes unlocked v0.08 savefile so that i can play this latest patch? would really appreciate it <3

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
how long does it take for injection effect on clit i think i amskipping 5 or more days now? also this saying Please, don't use any old save files in this version. If you'd like to start right from the new content, use an attached save file. does it mean current ver as in like 0.09a?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Does the gallery only display pictures or can you replay scenes and it just does not work for me?
For now it's only pictures, will add scene replay feature in the future :)
The femdom looking good. Can I ask if any option will be implemented in the future to make gay content optional?
Thank you! Most probably not :)
When does the dildo shop appear in the room menu?
Should appear after MC gets prostate milked by Erika twice. Also, please, don't use an old save file from the previous version, otherwise it won't appear
This game was so much better than I was expecting. I'm usually not that big into sissification of the MC but damn if this one didn't get me all hot and bothered.
The butt-room is amazing and pretty much all content in it was super hot. All the stuff with the lady with the birthmark was grade-A. And the human toilet punishment was great and something I hope to see much more of. <3 Seriously considering becoming a patron for this creator.
Thank you so much for your comment! I'm really glad you liked the game :)
I'm loving it! How much for the final update?
Thank you! Glad you like it :) If mean how long will it be in the development before the completion, I'm not really sure as I want to add a loooot of stuff to the game, so really hard to tell when I'll stop and decided that there is nothing else left to add :)
Alex never proposed me to remove the cage even if I finish the Ashley event... what is the trigger?
Please make sure you are not using an old save file, if you aren't and still don't get the event with Alex, you just need to advance more in the game. If you are having troubles with it, you could check out the walkthrough in the first post, or just let me know what were the last couple of scenes that you've unlocked
I Cannot get the GYM to "work",... won't let me train with Craig
(Never had THIS Trouble before)
I have Followed the Walk through,.. Did EVERYTHING
(might be a bug ???)
It could happen if you use an old save file, if you aren't using it, please let me know, and I'll try to help with the problem :)
So the only way to make the update work is to start a new game?
You could also use a save file from the first post
So protagonist still get forced to use the cage despite the results of the injection... :(
Yeah, in the future I think I'm going to make it optional somehow or at least add the possibility to get free for weekends or something
My savefiles are buggy, and the sex shop toys are all locked for some reason, could someone link me a all scenes unlocked v0.08 savefile so that i can play this latest patch? would really appreciate it <3
You can use the save file from the first post, it's right before the clit enlargement quest
I didn't provide the save file after the 0.08 content because there are choices that will influence the MC's clit size
and can't even selfsuck after the injection works. gonna be honest, was pretty disappointed in the upgraded size and the science chick won't do it again

btw anybody else having problems with the pink crotchless panties after the injection works? They don't show up right and if you go to the gym wearing them you get the grey error screen. Try it, I'm probably not crazy.

my dude you can straight up plow your mom in this game lol
Could you tell me please, what was the result of the injection for you? so I can check the panties problem
Also, if you don't like the result of the injection, you could replay the events after the injection as in this version, you can get any result (bigger, same or smaller)
how long does it take for injection effect on clit i think i amskipping 5 or more days now? also this saying Please, don't use any old save files in this version. If you'd like to start right from the new content, use an attached save file. does it mean current ver as in like 0.09a?
7 days, but it won't work at all if you are using an old save file from the previous version :)

_____
PS. If I somehow missed somebody's comment and you have a problem with the game, please let me know :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
If you are having a problem with clit enlargement quest, please make sure you are NOT using an OLD save file from the previous version as the game won't work properly this way. Also, if you don't want to start from the beginning, you can use a save file provided in the first post to start right before the clit size quest :)

Reactions: inactive

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have loved the game until now. I was disappointed that you end up caged even if you get bigger I mean we never saw the dick hard to see how big it was and I was hoping for something that Sophie and maybe the strap on woman who visits the room would be happy to let fuck them. Another thing is that in trying to make sure I get bigger I did not initiate the dream injection Erika event where you are obsessively horny in the morning and I did not make Ashley happy and as I advanced a week. I couldn't ask Alex to remove it again meaning I have been locked out of ever getting those scenes. As someone who likes a complete gallery it has pissed me off a little I wanted to know if I was missing something. This has been my only issue thus far I get I may end up ultimately disappointed on the size front as I d9nt usually play these games and I know sissies are ment to have small dicks but I wanted to be different I guess in the terms for how it would work your mindset won't change as MC has spent a month or too doing stuff in there but the size of his dick can allow him some unique perks but I did hope I would still be able to get all the content in the gallery

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I have loved the game until now. I was disappointed that you end up caged even if you get bigger I mean we never saw the dick hard to see how big it was and I was hoping for something that Sophie and maybe the strap on woman who visits the room would be happy to let fuck them. Another thing is that in trying to make sure I get bigger I did not initiate the dream injection Erika event where you are obsessively horny in the morning and I did not make Ashley happy and as I advanced a week. I couldn't ask Alex to remove it again meaning I have been locked out of ever getting those scenes. As someone who likes a complete gallery it has pissed me off a little I wanted to know if I was missing something. This has been my only issue thus far I get I may end up ultimately disappointed on the size front as I d9nt usually play these games and I know sissies are ment to have small dicks but I wanted to be different I guess in the terms for how it would work your mindset won't change as MC has spent a month or too doing stuff in there but the size of his dick can allow him some unique perks but I did hope I would still be able to get all the content in the gallery
It's not the end as I plan to add some way for MC to actually have a bigger dick and even having an option to go a completely different path, being more confident, getting a bigger dick and becoming a dominant shemale. But I don't want it to feel rushed and easy, so that is just an obstacle on that way for those who's interested in such a path. As for the complete gallery, no matter what path you choose, I don't think it will be possible, as I plan for the game to go in multiple completely different directions, so everyone could choose something they like most. And it will also add a reason to replay the game and try out some different approach. But it's all still in development, so it's not yet as I have it planned

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
ok so i dll the new save but i want to make the mc clit smaller but its not making me do it?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Got growth, as expected. Used mom, the maid and the neighbor. I just was hoping for a more significant change. MC finds growth, (s)he's happy then gets locked immediately lol made me laugh the poor kid. For me if I click on the crotchless panties in the changing room, it just shows the cage like (s)he's nude, but if I go to the clothes store while wearing that it shows a barbie doll crotch (no cage no genitals) and doesn't show a renpy error, the renpy error only shows when going to the gym and trying to workout in the inappropriate crotchless attire. Trying to go to the street doesn't output an error, just shows the "wrong shirt dude" error whatever that says.

here's the error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barbie attached lol might send this in to the hot looks thread on discord
View attachment 693857
Thank you very much for letting me know about this problem! I'll take a look at what have caused it

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
ok it worked but the
the next time you wait for a
client after the clit injection takes effect will trigger the sex scene with lactation this i didn't get

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
I got numerous lactation scenes, did you sleep in your own bed? If you go to sleep alone without the redhead and dream of sucking your own fat fuckin titties after you've gotten relocked in your cage there's more content you'll see, the scene with the client you mentioned then more with the doctor it'll handhold you
in my previous save file i got the scene mc sucking his tits but with this new save which i dll from this page not getting any dream or the scene.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
It's not the end as I plan to add some way for MC to actually have a bigger dick and even having an option to go a completely different path, being more confident, getting a bigger dick and becoming a dominant shemale. But I don't want it to feel rushed and easy, so that is just an obstacle on that way for those who's interested in such a path. As for the complete gallery, no matter what path you choose, I don't think it will be possible, as I plan for the game to go in multiple completely different directions, so everyone could choose something they like most. And it will also add a reason to replay the game and try out some different approach. But it's all still in development, so it's not yet as I have it planned
Given how tedious would it be to replay the game from the start before going into each route (dom, switch, sub), you might want to make it so that the game jumps from linear into multiple open branches of gameplay (likely by this or the next update). So either the penis size choice will lock (haha) the player into a specific path, or if you'd prefer to let players have any penis size/story path combo (please), to make this choice the first "branching" one. Thus making it so that players only have to go back to the penis unlocking scene if they want to try a different playthrough.

I can see the game becoming either of these:
1. Linear until the penis size choice, which forces you down one of the three paths no matter what you do after
2. Linear until the penis size choice, which has little to no story impact but it's the start of the "second half" of the game where the player is now free to go into any of the different paths the story might take

Whichever one you choose it'll be fine if you think it'll work. All I'm asking is to please, please, do not make it so that players have to replay half of the game before they get to the bit where their choices will suddenly start mattering. Even better, allow players to have an integrated in-game "advanced start" option which starts the game right after the cage is taken off. Extra points if you let the players the option to skip, say, the gym training and other petty events so they can essentially jump into update v9+ content without using an outside save and while retaining full control over future story branches.

Also worth mentioning is that if you make the story half linear and half open ended at this point, players will find themselves spam clicking and Ctrl-ing through linear events and in between different rooms, just so they can get to the critical choices that actually branch the story. Probably the best way to avoid this is to make this more open ended second half of the game open enough that most of their time will be spent in new story events rather than spamming through linear ones in between the more open ended ones. If the story remains mostly linear, by update 20 you'll find yourself having to add a second "advanced start" option where you tick off stuff like "did you do X", "how big is your penis", "who is your dom" and that would be very awkward. So trust me when I say that you really need to commit to making it open and soon or the spam clicking or workaround is going to be brutal on player experience.

Summarizing, please figure out the impact of the penis size choice, add an in-game advanced start which 100% finishes the pre-cage off content for player convenience, and really commit to making the game open from here onwards or at least account for the extreme awkwardness involved in players going throughout the same linear events on every otherwise distinct playthrough. Just my two cents.

EDIT: If you don't feel prepared yet to commit to an open ended story, you could avoid setting up branching storylines until a latter update. So for example if you feel ready by patch 12, set the advanced start by there, which will complete every single event until that point. Instead of having to set like 20 questions for the player to pick, it will be only one: Penis size. And each playthrough from there will start off virtually identically and will avoid most spam clicking and menuing. Making it so that, should you make the story mostly or entirely open ended from there, it will be very pleasant to play through and will require very little spamming!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kodek

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Kinda wish we had a pre warning about this update being the start of true differentiating paths as I would have kept a save after getting unlocked so that I wouldn't have to play through all the other stuff and then include do the whole shrink dick path to see all the content I missed lol. Fyi I went back and did it and now know to start keeping multiple saves

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
For now it's only pictures, will add scene replay feature in the future :)

Thank you! Most probably not :)

Should appear after MC gets prostate milked by Erika twice. Also, please, don't use an old save file from the previous version, otherwise it won't appear

Thank you so much for your comment! I'm really glad you liked the game :)

Thank you! Glad you like it :) If mean how long will it be in the development before the completion, I'm not really sure as I want to add a loooot of stuff to the game, so really hard to tell when I'll stop and decided that there is nothing else left to add :)

Please make sure you are not using an old save file, if you aren't and still don't get the event with Alex, you just need to advance more in the game. If you are having troubles with it, you could check out the walkthrough in the first post, or just let me know what were the last couple of scenes that you've unlocked

It could happen if you use an old save file, if you aren't using it, please let me know, and I'll try to help with the problem :)

You could also use a save file from the first post

Yeah, in the future I think I'm going to make it optional somehow or at least add the possibility to get free for weekends or something

You can use the save file from the first post, it's right before the clit enlargement quest
I didn't provide the save file after the 0.08 content because there are choices that will influence the MC's clit size

Could you tell me please, what was the result of the injection for you? so I can check the panties problem
Also, if you don't like the result of the injection, you could replay the events after the injection as in this version, you can get any result (bigger, same or smaller)

7 days, but it won't work at all if you are using an old save file from the previous version :)

_____
PS. If I somehow missed somebody's comment and you have a problem with the game, please let me know :)
WOW THANKS FOR THE FAST RESPONSE! VERY POLITE!

Reactions: SissyDreams
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes