Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
near future yea. at this rate we will celebrate 1 year anniversary of latest update.

• Haha
Reactions: Luckzor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626011907416.png

JUN 28, 2021 AT 5:00 PM
v13 June Previews - 18
Hello folks!! And last but not least... Wanda Maximoff,
aka Scarlet Witch will also appear in a couple of pictures!!
I wonder who took this one...

Stay tuned for more!!

1626011929678.png

v13 June Previews - 17
Hello, folks!! Storm is another one of the X-Mansion characters
to appear in SHIELD's pictures.
I wonder if the folks at the X-Mansion know of these pictures...​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a quite thoroughly written comic string of making sam the face of the Earth bound SWORD actions,
like recruiting and interacting with supes, while the other dude is based on the moon, swimming in clones and doing
time jumps to assassinate threats to the time line.

Each Fury serves a different purpose in the comic universe, not to mention spanning timelines
far longer than usual human years.

bro why is director fury white
Im just guessing that it's because he originally was, apart from that im not sure, as with the recon in the newer movies etc you would expect that to have changed, but hey its the devs decision.

Reactions: Haast

vgasd55

Jul 11, 2021
I can't watch the first black widow animation, it went from "Damn" (Black widow holding dick scene) to "Am I Dreaming (Done scene). How to fix this?
And I'm also stucked at finding second cat, been sleeping and walking around the house for nearly 10 in-game days.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't watch the first black widow animation, it went from "Damn" (Black widow holding dick scene) to "Am I Dreaming (Done scene). How to fix this?
And I'm also stucked at finding second cat, been sleeping and walking around the house for nearly 10 in-game days.
dunno about bw since never triggered it i think.

actual cat is triggy but i posted "some" time ago how i found that cat.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629355471487.png
Hello folks!! So, there will be multiple levels of pictures. The first 3 are:

1) Uniform - each character using their original uniform and a couple of sexier versions of that uniform.
2) Bikini
3) Underwear
4) you will have to wait and see!! ;D

Stay tuned for more!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629355518918.png
Hello folks!! Some of the pictures MMC takes will be outside of SHIELD's studio.
The reason for that will become clear during the story!! ;P

We have two more of Gwen coming the next few days so stay tuned for that!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629355559876.png
Hi folks!! The next couple of days we'll preview some pictures
you'll be able to take of a couple of characters.

Have a nice day and stay tuned for more!!

1629355661974.png

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
.12 was skipped?
I think this game isn't popular enough for each update to end up on this site; it has happened before that an update was overlooked. The fact that it only has three relatively negative reviews is probably an indication of that as well.
(when I last played it I didn't think of it as that bad though. There's plenty of content, but the setup is way too ambitious with literally dozens of locations that weren't being used yet for anything and too many paths that need to be fleshed out).

Reactions: Luckzor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think this game isn't popular enough for each update to end up on this site; it has happened before that an update was overlooked. The fact that it only has three relatively negative reviews is probably an indication of that as well.
(when I last played it I didn't think of it as that bad though. There's plenty of content, but the setup is way too ambitious with literally dozens of locations that weren't being used yet for anything and too many paths that need to be fleshed out).
yea and triggering something is big hassle or waiting.

Tom_Richter

Aug 22, 2021
I just discovered this game while googling my own book title to see what came up. I wrote the novel Earth's Sexiest Heroes six years ago starring parody characters of my own making.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very happy to see this coming full circle .. is this a good parody of yours?
How do yours stack up to The Boyz series now 2 seasons long?
Are you intrigued by the suicide squad now 2 movies starring a hoast of not supes?

Tom_Richter

Aug 22, 2021
Very happy to see this coming full circle .. is this a good parody of yours?
How do yours stack up to The Boyz series now 2 seasons long?
Are you intrigued by the suicide squad now 2 movies starring a hoast of not supes?
I haven't actually played the game but it looks nothing like my book. I haven't seen The Boyz but I don't think there is any similarity between it and my book either.

The first Suicide Squad movie I'm not a fan of. The new one is pretty awesome though.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
This game has the potential to be amazing. But it FAR too ambitious in scope for how little it is updated. As pointed out on here, there are literally dozens of locations that are unused, many characters that have nothing to do, and triggering events is a chore. It would almost be best if the dev concentrated on either the male or female path at first to get a bunch of the story out and (re)build interest in the game. Here is hoping we get an update soon.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes