Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
If i pick female avatar, am i going to see any straight scenes with other males in the game?
It's been a few updates since I played this, but the female main character only has scenes with males.

The lesbian route, as the name implies, has plenty of scenes with women. She also has scenes with a least 1 male character.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
It's been a few updates since I played this, but the female main character only has scenes with males.

The lesbian route, as the name implies, has plenty of scenes with women. She also has scenes with a least 1 male character.
Alright, i wasnt gonna play the game if female main chara only has sex with other females since multiple protagonist titles often tend to do that, now you convinced me.

PsychicBoy_

Mar 22, 2020
I'm going to play again, I stopped because I'm gay and obviously I play some games with this content, but I saw the big update of that game and my dear Pietro will appear, I can't miss this opportunity to see him in this incredible game. They did a great job and I hope they can include a gay main character, kisses to you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1617448858522.png

v14 - Halloween Special Preview 06

Hi, folks!! Just a quick update on our progress. We were able to make some more renders for the Halloween Special. It's going to be a massive side-story. And, we are not even on 20% done on the renders. But, you can expect amazing quality for this!! ;D

As for v13 no progress yet, unfortunately.

1617448916098.png

1617448948909.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So much back peddaling ... guess real supes in tights were not enough,
Now all would wanna look forward to cosplay supes in not so tight other costumes ...

• Wow
Reactions: Cramone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. we can sure put our spin on what is about to happen .. whenever it does ....

MAY 1, 2021 AT 8:00 AM
v14 - Halloween Special Preview 15
Hello, folks!! We mentioned our Main Characters would be appearing in some scenes soon... this is one of them!! ;P

What do you think is about to go down?!
dance off with dares and they end up in the pool

APR 29, 2021 AT 7:00 AM
v14 - Halloween Special Preview 14
Hello, folks!! Some of our top-supporters already knew this a couple days back. But, we have a couple of threesomes planned for this Halloween Special. Besides the one they already got to see we have one involving Jean, Scott and Wolverine!!

Hope you like it!!
wonder who gets the claws tho

APR 28, 2021 AT 7:00 AM
v14 - Halloween Special Preview 13
Hi, folks!! Another preview over here!! And more content without our Main Characters!! But, don't worry... they get plenty of action in this Side-Story!! ;P

Stay tuned for more!!
on the table, up the walls, in bed, by the bed, in the closet

APR 26, 2021 AT 7:00 AM
v14 - Halloween Special Preview 12
Hi, folks!! Another preview over here!! Seems like Jean will be hitting it off with some guys besides Scott, huh?! ;D

Hope you enjoy it!! Stay tuned for more!!
in bed it is then ...

APR 24, 2021 AT 7:00 AM
v14 - Halloween Special Preview 11

Hi, folks!! Another preview over here!! This is something we've thought about for quite a while... should we have scenes where our Main Characters aren't involved? We know a lot of people consider this a form of NTR. So, we'll block them from appearing if the player doesn't want them. But, we feel they should be an option for those that don't mind!!

What are your thoughts on this? Please... let us know!!
while I watch there better be a babe with me, or else ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625741688671.png
ony is one of the characters that got to take some pictures for SHIELD.
This lead Pepper into a kinda of a jealousy state!!
And so... she volunteered too!!
This is part of a storyline we have planned for the near future!!

Hope you are all well. And as always... stay tuned for more!!

1625741708633.png

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes