Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Toku25

Jan 5, 2020
I think I've run into a wall, and can't progress any further. I've gone to pretty much every room in every location that I can access at the moment (Helicarrier, X-Mansion, both Safehouses) and haven't been able to move forward any more. Here's where I'm currently at mission-wise:

1602254546397.png

Is this as far as the game has been developed so far? I've tried to tell Felicia and Gwen the good news about ESU, but when I go that route they try on their uniforms, then I go to sleep and wake up captured by Emma Frost and can't go any further. Can anyone give me some advice or a helpful hint as to where to go/who to talk to? Thanks!

scott1989

Sep 23, 2018
Shame this game disappeared from here. It was kinda nice (even if a bit buggy at times). I think it's already going to v13 this month or the next.

Reactions: luisar018

rogueremy

Mar 28, 2019
If anyone is interested, the devs have made a Discord for discussion of the game, the link is here on their Patreon:

Of note, if anyone is interested in giving ideas for a future gay male route, there is a specific channel on discord for that as well. There have been a few posts here asking about it so I thought I'd let you know. The devs are open to feedback and ideas about it, let's brainstorm!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About the 11th and the 12th iterations ... word on chap. 13 also

Version 0.11
of
earth's sexiest heroes
caters to the
female route

v12 (Lesbian Chapter)
v13 ( Date Fun)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this one will be out on the weekend.
We are doing the final touches and tests
and we are confident they will be done on the weekend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no word since or about that weekend yet ...

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Version 0.11
Hello, folks!! After a lot of testing and bug fixes we are finally releasing v11. Here is a change log of everything we've fixed/add to the game:
  • Adds a bug reporter. This feature will automatically send bugs back to us so we can fix them.
  • Adds chapter 08 in the Female Route.
  • Adds a quest system - this will allow us to make quests easier and should speedup our development process.
  • Fixes some typos.
  • Fixes a text shown as thinking when in reality it wasn't. Thanks to F95zone member 'xanderhunter'.
  • Adds a collectible. You can find "Special Someone" scattered around the world.
    Hint: Only in the Helicarrier at this moment.
    Note: Soon there will be a gallery where you can view the pictures again.
We are already working on v12 and we plan to post a preview tomorrow. So, stay tuned for that!!

Here are the links:
MacOS: |
Windows/Linux: |

Last, but not least, we are planning some changes to the pledges. We feel that our "Professional Spy" and "Ultimate" tiers are lacking some special offerings. As our Patrons are very important to us and we want you all to feel that!! So, if you have any suggestions feel free to send us a message or just comment on this post. :D
We should post something about it next week.

We hope you enjoy and don't forget to tell us all about it!!
And as always, stay tuned for more!!

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
does anyone know how to trigger the black widow quest with training at night. The quest is called a night with the girls I have tried everything and have gotten nowhere?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I would like to try this game but I'm curious about how balanced it is?

Are the male and female mc routes balanced? Or is one favoured over the other?

There are alot of games on this site so I don't want to really get into a game and enjoy it only to find that lets say male mc has very little content and gets updated very little so is this balanced? Or should I just move on?

Thank you for your time :)

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Hi I would like to try this game but I'm curious about how balanced it is?

Are the male and female mc routes balanced? Or is one favoured over the other?

There are alot of games on this site so I don't want to really get into a game and enjoy it only to find that lets say male mc has very little content and gets updated very little so is this balanced? Or should I just move on?

Thank you for your time :)
I think the male route has slightly more content than the female one. But, not by much. From what I gather they are releasing more of the Lesbian route so that all the routes are aligned together. Currently, Male route is in chapter 07, Female route is in chapter 08 and Lesbian Route is in chapter 04. According to their schedule they should reach chapter 10 together. And, it seems that after that we'll get Female - Lesbian - Male routes cycle.

Overall, I would say the game is pretty balanced and you can have fun playing any of the routes. But, the problem is the waiting for new content if you are playing only one of the routes. I'm playing all of them right now, so the waiting is not that long. But, if you decide to play only one of the routes you might be waiting a couple of months.

Ummm how long do you have to stay at the house for Another Black Cat quest?
This quest is random. Just keep changing rooms and it will activate after a while.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes