Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone knows how to trigger the Emma side story BBC in the game? I can't find her room
The side story is outside the game. There is a "Side-Stories" in the main menu. Just click that and you'll find the Emma side story in the Kappuru Creations if memory serves me right.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The side story is outside the game. There is a "Side-Stories" in the main menu. Just click that and you'll find the Emma side story in the Kappuru Creations if memory serves me right.
There is no side stories in the main menu it's just 4, Start Load Preferences and Gratidude

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You probably have an older version of the game.
Here is a print of the current version:
Yes I have the previous version, but it's there the folder is there side story and the script is there, I think in the 0.9 version there's a trigger somewhere probably in the Hellfire club or Emma frost'bedroom but i can't find it and I can't enter Hellfire club MC male just saying I don't need to go there. In the latest version it's on the main menu but I don't want to download the whole game again just to play that side quest for it's the only one I want to see

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes I have the previous version, but it's there the folder is there side story and the script is there, I think in the 0.9 version there's a trigger somewhere probably in the Hellfire club or Emma frost'bedroom but i can't find it and I can't enter Hellfire club MC male just saying I don't need to go there. In the latest version it's on the main menu but I don't want to download the whole game again just to play that side quest for it's the only one I want to see
there isn't much to see, it's shot from a bit distance between mc and frost.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
there isn't much to see, it's shot from a bit distance between mc and frost.
Whay do you mean there isn't much to see? I saw in the game folder that Emma Frost banged a black dude and it's quite lengthy

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Whay do you mean there isn't much to see? I saw in the game folder that Emma Frost banged a black dude and it's quite lengthy
Those are two different things. There is a voyeur infiltration in the Male route. Where he sees Emma Frost 'using' a random dude. And, there is the side-story which involves the bouncer of the club. If you just want the side-story it's available in another thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/emma-frosts-bbc-esh-side-story-kappuru-games.22950/

As far as I'm aware there isn't any way to access these side-story prior to v10. But, it's strange that the code and pictures are already inside the game folder.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's strange that the code and pictures are already inside the game folder.
not rly, on 1 game bestiality (very mild) was removed but still images were in game folder and there rose tons of questions how to see that ingame. i'd say lazy dev.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
not rly, on 1 game bestiality (very mild) was removed but still images were in game folder and there rose tons of questions how to see that ingame. i'd say lazy dev.
I think I know that game, hmmm and the girl's name is Mia ? :)

xanderhunter

Apr 24, 2019
Hmm, looking around didnt see a discord link or a place to post bugs you find so I'll post it here.
When you first go to the X Mansion on the Male route and Audrey is introduced to Kitty Pryde it shows as Audrey Thinking when she greets Kitty

Reactions: luisar018

Lucian6613

Aug 23, 2019
any chance can someone please post version 11 at least should have been out last month but on his Patron it's locked so if someone would be kind enough to post it or even post version 12 that would be lovely

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.10.1] [Kappuru Games]
Compressed Android Port(370MB): -
Compressed Windows(338MB): -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:
Reactions: meigame
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes