4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

GUS_tabin

HTML enjoyer
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
Hatemail format sucks though. Need a way for the rest of us - not everyone is willing to use hatemail or shitmail.
There are plenty of other games out there if you don't like HTML !

I do them here because I know 'Twine' and it's easy for me to develop, also HTML's are easy to play and you can run them in any computer. Sorry if you don't like it but it is what it is my friend... :)

deathskull2008

Oct 12, 2019
I'm having the same issue as above. When you make yourself get noticed with Kira the game just shows this and no way to go forward.

You try and push it further by making yourself noticed while Kira is masturbating.

Player
Ahem, ahem.

When she notices you standing there she suddenly stops and looks at you surprised.

Reactions: GUS_tabin

GUS_tabin

HTML enjoyer
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
In the scene where Kira is masturbating and you get noticed there are no more options
I'm having the same issue as above. When you make yourself get noticed with Kira the game just shows this and no way to go forward.

You try and push it further by making yourself noticed while Kira is masturbating.

Player
Ahem, ahem.

When she notices you standing there she suddenly stops and looks at you surprised.
I found and fixed the mistake, I will upload the new version tomorrow. Thanks for telling me about it ! ;)(y)

Reactions: Madarahyuuga
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes