dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
The good: Nice graphics, nice animations. Looks like a potentially fun concept.

The bad: Controls don't seem to work reliably, meaning I lose every fight because I can barely get my character to throw a punch or kick while I'm getting clobbered. If the player character can't move with the same speed and reactiveness as the NPC, it just makes for a bad experience. Spend some time fixing the keyboard controls.

The ugly: So... fix the contrast of the pointer with the background. I can barely see the gray on gray making it difficult to see what I'm selecting.

I get why you have things locked under the Patreon code, and I'm not upset about that... But can you at least fix the "Quit" option? Had to kill the game by the task manager.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have a crack for unlocking arcade mode and story mode OR XXX mode ? *wink* :HideThePain:

Last edited:

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
sry i try it 5 times is unplayable now wait better for next updates , controlls seems doesnt work correctly , frozen screen or black screen when the next fight load but thx for play i look in future

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
0 penetration tags, are there any planned? or will it be only erotica? this is interesting

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Can't crack this. Developer is far beyond my level
P.S. He basically remakes half of the game to create patreon exclusive version. Could crack this anyway, but I see no point since the game is trash

• Red Heart
Reactions: Exeon

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EcchiKombat-0.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mardion