HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
The Doors are back, are you excited?

❀ 2100+ new renders
❀ 60k words (400k characters, 9700 lines mainscript code)
❀ 122 new Decisions
❀ 12 new "Loading" Screens
❀ 19 new Animations (17 lewd, 2 non lewd)
❀ 11 new Characters
❀ New Day 6 Main Theme Intromusic
❀ 40+ min new releaxing ingame music
❀ 40+ min clubmusic

Blue really should step up his game with those small updates :sneaky:

Xypher

May 1, 2017

❀ 2100+ new renders
❀ 122 new Decisions
❀ 11 new Characters
❀ 40+ min clubmusic

Oh Hell Naw!

Reactions: blahblah25
May 16, 2018

❀ 2100+ new renders
❀ 122 new Decisions
❀ 11 new Characters
❀ 40+ min clubmusic

That character model is so hot! Will the update come in a bundle? Like the previous days? 1&2 and 3&4?
Also, please let there be an android version already for day 6!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Compressed version of day 5 is down, can someone upload it please?
It isn't down, there's just a typo in the link. See the quote below for the compressed version of Day 5.
did my thingy...
Ecchi Sensei Day 5 Skunked (400MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux/Mac: - -
Android: - -

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Don't spam the thread. Just wait for the update. We will upload it ASAP (as usual). Thanks
[Vibrates in anticipation]

Has anyone tried importing saves from chapter 1 into chapter 2 recently? I tried re-downloading them today and when importing a save to chapter 2 (I tried this on both the compressed and uncompressed Mega downloads, they were both the same), both the new saves I made and old saves I had previously successfully exported to it a while ago weren't working properly. They gave the prompt that it worked fine but after the game started, it just kept flagging a bajillion errors as if tons of variables weren't set. This was with the Dark mind patch on both games, whereas the earlier time I imported them was with neither of them having the dark mind patch as well, if that helps.

Loading up a regular save I had already imported previously that was right at the start worked just fine though, although the phone messages were more broken than I remember, with the messages being unable to be seen and flagging an error that had to be skipped each time it prompted me to check it.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
[Vibrates in anticipation]

Has anyone tried importing saves from chapter 1 into chapter 2 recently? I tried re-downloading them today and when importing a save to chapter 2 (I tried this on both the compressed and uncompressed Mega downloads, they were both the same), both the new saves I made and old saves I had previously successfully exported to it a while ago weren't working properly. They gave the prompt that it worked fine but after the game started, it just kept flagging a bajillion errors as if tons of variables weren't set. This was with the Dark mind patch on both games, whereas the earlier time I imported them was with neither of them having the dark mind patch as well, if that helps.

Loading up a regular save I had already imported previously that was right at the start worked just fine though, although the phone messages were more broken than I remember, with the messages being unable to be seen and flagging an error that had to be skipped each time it prompted me to check it.
Chapter 1 uses a password to activate Dark Mind mode, not a patch. Maybe that's where the errors are coming from? If you're skipping a lot that tends to break the phone functionality and cause lots of errors in Chapter 2.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Chapter 1 uses a password to activate Dark Mind mode, not a patch. Maybe that's where the errors are coming from? If you're skipping a lot that tends to break the phone functionality and cause lots of errors in Chapter 2.
I mean I activated Dark mind in Chap 1 and had the patch in Chapter 2.

And I was skipping a lot so that might be what was breaking the phone, yeah, fair enough.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes