Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
jeez too bad. That would be great now if you could also get the two of them. But obviously that was stopped. What a shame. Gives immediately minus points.
It would let u access all the content. ( Fun with school girls and your daughters, except Yuki of course :D)
I don't like the fact that there is no patch for Yuki & Co. As I said before, that gives a lot of minus points. If then it should be possible with all girls...

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i managed to get chubby girl dark mind but all the rest didnt show up anyone know why?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I don't like the fact that there is no patch for Yuki & Co. As I said before, that giLes a lot of minus points. If then it should be possible with all girls...
Well...There are a looooooot of girls...i mean its a girl's school. So it should get a Looooot of Plus points too. So don't worry about those two bruh..;)
i managed to get chubby girl dark mind but all the rest didnt show up anyone know why?
After the chubby girl u should just get some Voyeur scenes if i remember correctly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Well...There are a looooooot of girls...i mean its a girl's school. So it should get a Looooot of Plus points too. So don't worry about those two bruh..;)

After the chubby girl u should just get some Voyeur scenes if i remember correctly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats what im sayin gthey didnt even give me the option to voyeur

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Today is a great I will be eagerly wait for this update I guess we will see if we have to use a patch or If we can use the cheat menu use :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
Hello, since I made the last days tons of new GFX (mostly for D3 and my patreon page) I decided that some of you maybe like a Ecchi Sensei signature.

I'm not very talented in creating gifs. (took me 5 hour for these 4), but I hope you like them. If i find the time, I probably add in the next few days more of them.

Suggestions about Characters are welcome.

I also want to use this post to answer at some posts:

@Sion.Savior I understand that you are mad/sad/whatever. But keep in mind that it wasn't my decision. Well, it was in that case, of course. But if I implement some Yuki/Fuku "fun", my thread would get banhammered from F95. And I like this community, so Maybe I find a way to make everyone happy.

@blahblah25 Like D1 and D2 will D3 released at this page too. I guess. I'm not the Uploader or creator of this thread. You should ask @N7

@KappaClaus Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm always glad if someone likes my work. About the cringly japanese phrases.. You're right, and if you played more than just D1, you maybe reconized that the variety of japanese words and how often they appear is reduced drastically since D2. I just use the words everyone knows (hopefully). No more whole sentences with japanese only.

Alright. That's it for now. Stay tuned for D3.

But before I go, here are some facts about D3:

38k+ Words
1400+ Screens
70+ Decisions
2 new Characters
15 Animations

55 minutes of new relaxing music
New Feature: "Ecchi counter" with 1061 pictures (mostly counter pictures)
New Feature: "Smartphone Messenger" (Smartphone will be upgraded with every day, to implement new features).
New Feature: Chapters
Well, it's more a mechanic. 2 Days = 1 Chapter. So Day 1&2 = Chapter 1. Day 3&4 will be Chapter2.

Chapters in combination with the hardly molested ren'py to have a unique savegame feature is a very big and useful tool, cause it's an future invention. You only need savegames (located in your APPDATA Folders) to play the next chapters.

But, there is one big thing.. You know my decisions affect, and some of them will affect far away in the future. To remember your decisions, you need at the end of each chapter (day 2) save the game at the point "Day 2 end" to easy implement your savegame- into the new chapter.

Okay. Now I'm done.
See ya.
55 minutes of new relaxing music

love the piano
Do you have the full track list?

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Looks good. Can anyone confirm all characters with scenes are 18+? Pretty strict laws here and 100% not my thing
Keep your eyes closed during the last scene and you should be fine. Don't you ever dare to peek.
However I don't know if it's strictly related to the "Dark Mind Mode" or not.

Reactions: blahblah25
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes