Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Got in the game and it looks GLORIOUS. You might want to check the config immediately the kink list has all the dark mind stuff off by default despite the patch being active.

i think the mega limit will be my problem.. will have to dl the patch tomorrow unless it gets a non mega mirror.
I usually have a 5gb limit but I imported the link to my account and I was able to download it without issue. Also if you have a non static ip address you can reset your modem. Otherwise I'm sure someone will throw the patch up on another service soon. Google link just went up for the game.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Got in the game and it looks GLORIOUS. You might want to check the config immediately the kink list has all the dark mind stuff off by default despite the patch being active.

I usually have a 5gb limit but I imported the link to my account and I was able to download it without issue. Also if you have a non static ip address you can reset your modem. Otherwise I'm sure someone will throw the patch up on another service soon. Google link just went up for the game.
Megasync allows me to download both without a problem, the patch seems to be going a bit slower than usual. I did the main game first and while it was downloading I clicked on the patch.

PlayWithMe

Feb 5, 2019
I think that is possible configure a proxy in Mega (app) and continue downloading, in the past i used (not 100% sure that is that site) and not all proxies work but some do. try it maybe will help :D

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes