jeii

Feb 18, 2018
Last time many people asked for a text-based walkthrough, but now the game itself have a decision helper, you guys still want to have a text base walkthrough? its based on my own understanding and spoilers i know.. if no, i will not waste the time and finish it. currently only have until d3.. there is many save slot, just abuse it and you wont miss a scene.. unless it affect way in the future days

EDITED: if no one reply me that they want one, i will consider it that no one want it
Your walkthroughs were awesome, i'd love it if you do it one more time
PD: sorry for my english

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is the mac version out yet? What are the chances of someone releasing the uncompressed mac version.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is the uncompressed version out yet ? If so can someone share it please :giggle:

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Is the mac version out yet? What are the chances of someone releasing the uncompressed mac version.
It's in the game folder. They're all there, including a .app.

You can always run the games through the renpy sdk as well, that way you can use any version you want.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Last time many people asked for a text-based walkthrough, but now the game itself have a decision helper, you guys still want to have a text base walkthrough? its based on my own understanding and spoilers i know.. if no, i will not waste the time and finish it. currently only have until d3.. there is many save slot, just abuse it and you wont miss a scene.. unless it affect way in the future days

EDITED: if no one reply me that they want one, i will consider it that no one want it
The walkthrough upto d3 is great and fun to read imo, so it would be good if u can compete it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes