Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Has anyone have a savegame for me at the start of day 3? My savefile was corrupted and it won't let me select a different savefile from the Day 1-2 game, just from the Day 3-4 game. So if anyone has one for me it would be very much appreciated ^^
Save from the very start of the day (drop it in day 3 saves)
It does not include making out with Sakura as I don`t like her but everything else is present.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
rapelay?

btw does anyone remember the biko games?
I dont think this game is based on Rapeplay, that game is too old, and the models looked pretty good, but no character creation there for Ecchi Sensei to use. Someone already said what engine was used, I think they said it was Homeplay.

I have Rapelay in my old PC I am about to destroy, I only kept it due to the censorship drama (I hate censorship) that game garnered back in the day, as its one of my least favorite Illusion game... The MC there is a total scumbag loser "how dare they send me to jail for trying to rape them, I am going to punish them with rape" ... what a fucking loser... Also yes the Biko games were pretty fun, I always unlocked both paths preferring the "love path" every time rather than the "rape path".

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so after finally playing this game i finished day 4.my question is depending on choices you can miss a lot of scenes? hope so i will startt again and go diff paths.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Day 2 & 4 versions i like when i used cheats. Halloween is BS bc there no skip option that i found. 1st set of doors i tried scrooling back & forward to find correct door for a while got tired so just rapit cklicked on same door till got to 1st daughter. than 2nd set of doors i just rapid clicked the other door till got to 2nd daughter. But on 3rd set doors ive tried correct door for awhile ,just 1 door for a while, the otherf door nfor awhile, & wrong door for awhile but nothing worked to get thru 3rd set of doors.

انتش

Apr 29, 2018
Can any one upload any file saves of day 2 or 3 so i can put it in the game file to continue normally with starting from the begin

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes