Jun 8, 2017
Easy solution is just pledge to the game and get it lol,but honestly it will be posted free soon just give it a little time,I only pledge to Irredemable now,in hope teachers pet gets made again,I give that guy like 20 a month for 2+ years lol

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Easy solution is just pledge to the game and get it lol,but honestly it will be posted free soon just give it a little time,I only pledge to Irredemable now,in hope teachers pet gets made again,I give that guy like 20 a month for 2+ years lol
tbh with regards to Teachers Pets I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing anything from that dev anytime soon

Reactions: User_51567
U

User_51567

tbh with regards to Teachers Pets I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing anything from that dev anytime soon
I agree.
I payed(when it still was a incest themed games)30 to 40 bucks every month, lowered it to 10 after he went awol for months and came back with a Non-incest version that destroyed the game.. After he went missing again i canceled my pledge and decided he went on my No-No list(Only 4 people on it)... Never ever will i pledge to him again.

But on-topic now.
I haven't tried this game yes because i don't try new games out anymore right away, i wait for a couple updates to see if it keeps going.
But the last weeks i have been hearing a lot of good stories about this one, so i think it's about time to try it out.
The Tags look very hopeful already so i made a $5.00 pledge so i can try it out soon... Will raise it accordingly obviously if i like it ;)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
But on-topic now.
I haven't tried this game yes because i don't try new games out anymore right away, i wait for a couple updates to see if it keeps going.
But the last weeks i have been hearing a lot of good stories about this one, so i think it's about time to try it out.
The Tags look very hopeful already so i made a $5.00 pledge so i can try it out soon... Will raise it accordingly obviously if i like it ;)
Nice! I hope you enjoy it, personally I think it's a great game but ... different strokes etc etc
So yeah enjoy hope you have fun :)

Jun 8, 2017
The loli content in this game is what has kept me around I plan on being a hundred dollar pledger in febuary when I have extra money again,I use this games siggy for a reason lol,I will prolly get blue to make another loli carecter as my personal custom for my pledge

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
The loli content in this game is what has kept me around I plan on being a hundred dollar pledger in febuary when I have extra money again,I use this games siggy for a reason lol,I will prolly get blue to make another loli carecter as my personal custom for my pledge
Lolis are the best. I wish i had the funds to do just what you are doing lol

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@Hones just a little surprise :p
There was also a pic with Yamato Sensei. Not sure if i placed that also in the imagefolder ^^

But no worries, mc will never have such a bad nightmare in game. eh.. eh.. eheheheh...

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@Hones just a little surprise :p
There was also a pic with Yamato Sensei. Not sure if i placed that also in the imagefolder ^^

But no worries, mc will never have such a bad nightmare in game. eh.. eh.. eheheheh...
hehe yeah I saw the other pic as well but that first one...
You have such a mean streak

So anyway... fancy sharing some Day 5 preview pics
Go on you know you want to ;)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
:love:
Thank you @Dvnasty
Kasumi is looking good but whats going on is she perving....
Does Kasumi have voyeuristic tendencies is she a degenerate? :p

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Stolen from Discord

Himiko
himiko.png

I had to resize the image because the original was to large to upload here
You can get the original here -

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes