Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello, I'm trying to find a game. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of that game. Only remember some part of it. So where can I ask for that forgotten game? The only thing I remembered is that Protagonist was supposed to get admitted in the college or university but the principal didn't allow it. She just tells him to do some works in order to get admitted. Then when her hand or something gets stuck the protagonist fucks her. If anybody knows the name please tell me. Also if it needs to be posted somewhere else then again tell me. Tia
No idea what game that could be.
Go Here - Game Recommendations & Identification
And create a thread for game identification

kestrel_nightwing

Feb 8, 2018
Hello, I'm trying to find a game. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of that game. Only remember some part of it. So where can I ask for that forgotten game? The only thing I remembered is that Protagonist was supposed to get admitted in the college or university but the principal didn't allow it. She just tells him to do some works in order to get admitted. Then when her hand or something gets stuck the protagonist fucks her. If anybody knows the name please tell me. Also if it needs to be posted somewhere else then again tell me. Tia
I'm pretty sure you mean My Cute Roommate.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Sorry if it has been asked before, but the Week 1 update coming may is just a reworked version of D1 to D7 right (like graphics and grammar issues) ? So there will be no new content ? thx

Apr 9, 2019
So excited for all the sweeping changes. I got a hard-on when i saw sandbox mode. I feel like this game eventually needs to go that route. This game along with Harem Hotel is what made me come to F95. I'd really love to have a sig for Ecchi Sensei, but I have only come across the daughters one and have been searching for the Fuyu one. The writing of this game has been enjoyable, funny, romantic, sleazy.... it's hit a lot of boxes metaphorically and figuratively. This has been my most anticipated game/vn to wait for. So happy to hear you're working with Lain now too. I have enjoyed several of Lain's mods and seen what Lain has managed to often do in a nice compact bundle (whether it be a walkthrough, gallery or visual improvement or even fixing or adding animations). Please keep up the great work. I'm actually looking forward to starting all over again with all the improvements. I hope Lain's see all paths stays from mod!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
So excited for all the sweeping changes. I got a hard-on when i saw sandbox mode. I feel like this game eventually needs to go that route. This game along with Harem Hotel is what made me come to F95. I'd really love to have a sig for Ecchi Sensei, but i have only come across the daughters one and have been searching for the fuyo one. The writing of this game has been enjoyable, funny, romantic, sleazy.... it's hit a lot of boxes metaphorically and figuratively. This has been my most anticipated game/vn to wait for. So happy to hear you're working with Lain now too. I have enjoyed several of Lain's mods and seen what Lain has managed to often do in a nice compact bundle (whether it be a walkthrough, gallery or visual improvement or even fixing or adding animations). Please keep up the great work. I'm actually looking forward to starting all over again with all the improvements. I hope Lain's see all paths stays from mod!
Here ya go viewfinder all the sigs that BlueCat has made. including my 2 favorites that i have now lol. PS Fuyu is mine. ;)

Reactions: viewfinderlife

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Gonna say the older daughter content since step children are also considered incest. But if they dug into ES, they probably already know that the darkmind patch just unlocks features put into the game already.

Best solution is to put a diff project up and release ES elsewhere and save the headaches. This worked for Mr. Dots so hopefully this works for Bluecat as well

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

LewdKun

Jun 6, 2017
this has become my favorite game.
could anyone tell me the name of the first two piano songs from the day 3 music soundtrack?
from the d3music.ogg file in the game sounds folder that is 52:56 minutes long

i'll donate extra to this game just for the name of those songs

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
looking at the patreon page some people have actuallyt asked about the darkmind patch. That would be a pretty good tip off. My guess is they have a search program that flags any page that mentions incest, beastiality, etc. and then someone views the content and sends the generic email.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes