Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
How can this have the "Dark Mind" patch enabled when that patch alone is almost 800 megabytes and this whole thing is 6 Mb ??

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
How can this have the "Dark Mind" patch enabled when that patch alone is almost 800 megabytes and this whole thing is 6 Mb ??
"Dark Mind" patch is just 2 words of text F95zone or MikaMika or others that enables hidden content.I guess the difference in size so big because back then, when days 1 and 2 were released BlueCat had very little knowledge of creating games in Ren'Py. It's even more obvious when you compare chapter 1 (4.5 gig) and chapter 3 (1.1 gig), both of them have virtually the same quality of pictures.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
both of them have virtually the same quality of pictures.
The compression is quite visible.
Not complaining though, especially if what I was told is true that BlueCat will release a mostly uncompressed week 1 alongside the regular version.

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
The compression is quite visible.
Not complaining though, especially if what I was told is true that BlueCat will release a mostly uncompressed week 1 alongside the regular version.
I've been replaying all 3 chapters few weeks ago and must say that only chapter 2 had worse quality. days 6-7 were really good. The only issue I remember having is that during dark scenes you could notice bleaks on the walls. Hopefully uncompressed version will have a torrent coz it should be around 10-12 gigs.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, I don't if this against the rules but can someone pm the download link of Ecchi Y. mod/stand-alone? It was on Ghostbin but that site it's dead...
I'd also like the Ecchi Y. mod/stand-alone too if possible, thanks.
Im looking for Ecchi y as well, thanks
A little research might lead you to https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-lains-walkthrough-scene-gallery-mod.25300/post-2010928

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
A little research might lead you to
The website that had the download links and install instructions is now dead.

I'm scared to send PMs though because I'm pretty sure any staff member can view any user's inbox conversations.
monkaS.png

WholismWhore

Nov 20, 2018
A little research(ie, reading the first message you're quoting) might lead you to the fact that the patreon linked to ghostbin for the mod, and ghostbin is dead. Gone. The website closed shop, no more pastes, it's done for, in the bin, only a ghost now, no links, nada, ziltch, info is outdated, worthless, nothing there, thats why they explicitly said so?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A little research(ie, reading the first message you're quoting) might lead you to the fact that the patreon linked to ghostbin for the mod, and ghostbin is dead. Gone. The website closed shop, no more pastes, it's done for, in the bin, only a ghost now, no links, nada, ziltch, info is outdated, worthless, nothing there, thats why they explicitly said so?
I would expect someone to search this thread for info. I would not expect someone to go search Patreon comments leading to another site. Especially since none of the previous posters mentioned that they had followed the chain. In fact, 2 of the 3 I quoted just asked where it was; only the first mentioned that ghostbin was dead (but didn't say why that was important).

Aug 23, 2017
I would expect someone to search this thread for info. I would not expect someone to go search Patreon comments leading to another site. Especially since none of the previous posters mentioned that they had followed the chain. In fact, 2 of the 3 I quoted just asked where it was; only the first mentioned that ghostbin was dead (but didn't say why that was important).
Oh sorry about not being clear, I was busy with rl stuff.
Also Maim Lain, can you just post the download link in privatebin or paste.fizi.ca and post that paste in the patreon comments again?

WholismWhore

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I guess thats fair, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote