Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzupiku

Dec 16, 2017
With the week 1 reworked version coming out in the next week or so, and considering how involved you are with it's development now, will you continue to create a walkthrough patch for it? If so, how far behind the release do you think it will be?

schellini

Dec 25, 2018
do you work for more days at the moment? i would love it to read more than this one week. thank you. and: great work.

kaylorcarlos

Sep 3, 2018
So the new link provided by lain is not available anymore huh?

Edit: So i read posts from previous pages and i think that, this link is for stand alone game for Y ? if so, then its not waht i was searching.

Last edited:

Dnindustry

Jul 17, 2019
Lain. Can someone extract the apk apply the mod in correct location? If so Does the file manifest need to be altered...I'm think of it pre adjusted dmd versions. What app is necessary to do this.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Lain. Can someone extract the apk apply the mod in correct location? If so Does the file manifest need to be altered...I'm think of it pre adjusted dmd versions. What app is necessary to do this.
You need a specific app to edit the apks. Apk Editor Pro.

raptor30

Feb 12, 2018
Maim Lain Could you reupload the "Base game" for Ecchi Y. ? It seems that something happened with the pc version and it keeps giving "Temporary error, retrying."
Thanks!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Maim Lain Could you reupload the "Base game" for Ecchi Y. ? It seems that something happened with the pc version and it keeps giving "Temporary error, retrying."
Thanks!
the download link is fine, so you must have a problem connecting to mega.nz

pandaman

Jun 13, 2017
the download link is fine, so you must have a problem connecting to mega.nz
I have the same issue, i've even switched ip using a VPN and still no sucess. The MAC version works fine, the PC patch works fine. tried using with and without the mega app, still no luck.

*UPDATE*
It's downloaded, I don't know what happened but I just left it sitting on my downloads on the mega app and now it's done. praise be to the lords of ecchi!

Last edited:

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Hey Maim Lain, I see that Ecchi Sensei got its new update today. Are you still making a mod for the new version of the game when it is released on here?

May 6, 2017
I'm not sure what the mod would add anymore since the game now has most of the stuff the mod had. I'll play through it soon and see if there's anything.
Actually the game does not need much more since the new mechanics (helper decision) makes it quite easy to know what the important decisions are and what effects they can cause.

What I would like if it is possible to do it again having the possibility to see all the scenes at once as the mods allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote