Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Maim Lain: Is there a thread about all your Mods and the progress?
If not, would be cool if you could start one :)

Something like

Ecchi Sensei -- Week 1 -- 29.08.19
Four Elements Trainer -- 0.8 -- 11.08.19

So that we can have an overview of what came out when and for which version.
And maybe a list above that for the newest ones.

So far, keep your good work up. There are many people who are very grateful for your work :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Something like

So far, keep your good work up. There are many people who are very grateful for your work :)
There is kind of a progress report on Patreon, in most posts they make there is a "this is what I'm working on now and next"

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
There is kind of a progress report on Patreon, in most posts they make there is a "this is what I'm working on now and next"
Yeah, I know that. But in Patreon you need to click on every Mod to see the progress. Would like to have something more compact with only the most important info. Would like to see it in F95 than on patreon ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, I know that. But in Patreon you need to click on every Mod to see the progress. Would like to have something more compact with only the most important info. Would like to see it in F95 than on patreon ;)
There is a full list on the overview page.

Grzmilu

Jun 23, 2018
Hmm not really Lain is attaching notes to every update like to Where Heart Is mod update there is note attached

Changelog:
  • Added the Episode 14 in-game walkthrough
  • Added five new scenes to the scene gallery

Other news:
I'm working on the Ecchi Sensei Week 1 mod at the moment. It's a lot of work so I'm spending a lot of time on it so I can finish it as soon as possible.
Melody update/mod gets released on the 30th.
I'll update the Love and Sex: Second Base gallery mod after I finish the Ecchi Sensei mod.
Mythic Manor and Waifu Academy game updates are supposedly soon, but no idea how soon.

Reactions: Seriosha

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Something like

There's this but sometimes it's not always up to date.

As for the ES mod progress, if I spend 8 hours a day on it then I can finish playing and modding one in-game day once every IRL day. I'm almost done with day 2 and would have been working on day 3 already, but I had to stay awake until 7am this morning updating 2 other mods, so now my sleep schedule is completely fucked and I'm a bit behind lol.

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
There's this but sometimes it's not always up to date.

As for the ES mod progress, if I spend 8 hours a day on it then I can finish playing and modding one in-game day once every IRL day. I'm almost done with day 2 and would have been working on day 3 already, but I had to stay awake until 7am this morning updating 2 other mods, so now my sleep schedule is completely fucked and I'm a bit behind lol.
Appreciate all the work you do. Take your time <3

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maim Lain
I dont know RenPy aside from playing, but it looks like you already had Day 1+2, 3+4 and 5 done...cant you just copy/import your already finished things? Or was the code changed in the fusion progress from single/dual days to the full week version?

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Hey Maim Lain can you post the update for this update on your patreon page when it is done so that us supports get an email when it is done? If not I will keep checking back, it would just be easier.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey Maim Lain can you post the update for this update on your patreon page when it is done so that us supports get an email when it is done? If not I will keep checking back, it would just be easier.
Yep I'll be making a patreon post when the mod is finished. Only reason I didn't have one before was because I was waiting until I had finished the mod. (not a patron-only post, just a patreon post with the same info and downloads as this thread).

Had to spend all day today finishing working on Midnight Paradise, so starting work on Day 5 now.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Can you also make it that way, that you can play different character-routs in one run? So that I can choose to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mostly I like both routes and would like to see what the other route looks like. But at the moment I have to make a save when I have to choose for one and then must play everything from there until the end to see all routes. And it looks like Blue Cat will add many different routes.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Can you also make it that way, that you can play different character-routs in one run? So that I can choose to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mostly I like both routes and would like to see what the other route looks like. But at the moment I have to make a save when I have to choose for one and then must play everything from there until the end to see all routes. And it looks like Blue Cat will add many different routes.
i think that that will not be posible because that routes not only affect the h scenes, also affects the background and the story. And if it's posible will be a very hard work do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote