Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I need the mod for a new textbox, the ugly default textbox is killing me.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What I would like if it is possible to do it again having the possibility to see all the scenes at once as the mods allowed.
I totally forgot how many scene improvements I made until I read the list again. I think for this one though:
  • You can now do the scene at Kaede's house AND do the Tomoe handjob scene instead of having to choose one and miss the other.
You can now do both in the normal game. Not sure about the other ones though.

Maim Lain Dude, thanks for all the work you are doing for us pervys. Btw, the Android links are dead. Can you upload new links.
The modded Android versions are old so no point in reuploading the old ones even if I could.

I need the mod for a new textbox, the ugly default textbox is killing me.
The new Week 1 version of the game has a ton of options for changing the textbox and font.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I totally forgot how many scene improvements I made until I read the list again. I think for this one though:
  • You can now do the scene at Kaede's house AND do the Tomoe handjob scene instead of having to choose one and miss the other.
You can now do both in the normal game. Not sure about the other ones though.
Sorry but no you can only do 1, I just got through doing that scene about 1 hour ago and was only able to do 1.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Sorry but no you can only do 1, I just got through doing that scene about 1 hour ago and was only able to do 1.
Can confirm it. Also just got through that scene a couple of minutes ago and had to decide for one of both paths. And for Kaede if I wanted to befriend with her or have the accidental kiss (both decisions change a lot of dialogs in the future days. Don't know if scenes too)

Would also really appreciate it, if you could make a mod again :)
Or persuade Blue Cat to put a "All in one playthrough" option to the main game ;)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hm, strange I thought I heard that one was going to be changed for Week 1, but maybe I mis-remembered.

I'll definitely remake the mod for Week 1 then. I'll start making it whenever the bugfixed or final version gets uploaded.
I should be able to make the mod much, much quicker than the before too. Probably only like 2-3 days to do finish everything for the entire Week 1.

May 14, 2018
Re: Textboxes/Fonts: True it's got a lot of variety, but curiously enough no white/white with black border color option for text, so even though transparent and transparent-ish textboxes are supported natively now, it's pretty hard to read stuff in them.

Reactions: taler

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Re: Textboxes/Fonts: True it's got a lot of variety, but curiously enough no white/white with black border color option for text, so even though transparent and transparent-ish textboxes are supported natively now, it's pretty hard to read stuff in them.
I'll check out all of the options again when I play and if it isn't possible to make the UI look how it was in the original mod I'll add some better options.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Hm, strange I thought I heard that one was going to be changed for Week 1, but maybe I mis-remembered.

I'll definitely remake the mod for Week 1 then. I'll start making it whenever the bugfixed or final version gets uploaded.
I should be able to make the mod much, much quicker than the before too. Probably only like 2-3 days to do finish everything for the entire Week 1.
I went back through all of their Patreon updates, and the only thing I saw that Blue said they were allowing you to do both things was in status report 2 way back on 4/13 that had "And a lot of things have been changed. The biggest change is regarding the decision to bring the phone to Nanami.

I decided to allow you to bring the phone to Nanami after paying a visit to the Yamiko family. That's how the MC gets to see the Yamikos but also visit the dorms..."
It's possible I missed something though, since there was obviously quite a bit to go through when going back that far. From what I remember playing through before, the mod would mainly be needed more for the first 3. I think they had more choices that had your choices make major differences in the following scenes. To clarify, I'd consider the choice where you either kiss Kaede or become friends with her to be more minor, and the choices between going to her place (where you get that previously mentioned choice) or to the campus and between the dinner at Kaede's and the threesome with Tomoe to be more major.

So unless I did forget some big choices in the later days where you'd miss out on something (so of course ignoring the choices of whether to see a scene or skip it), I'd be happy if you released a version of the mod that would just cover the first half or so of week 1, in addition to the one for the full week for those who want it (especially if the mod takes unexpectedly longer to do than you initially thought).

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Lain are going to make a mod for Week 1 that lets you do everything
Yes I'll be remaking the mod.

You're right, there's no black transparent textbox, no white color for the font, and no original font from the previous versions of the game. >_>
I'll make it look like the old mod again.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Some news about the mod progres? this will be finished for the next week?
I said in the post above yours that I'm remaking the mod and will finish it for Week 1. Unless you meant finished for next week irl, then yeah it should be.

As for progress I've finished Day 1 and I'm working on Day 2.

I'm remaking the gallery though to add all of the missing scenes that weren't considered important enough to be added to the existing one. So it's taking me a bit longer than expected since I have to do that.

PrimalDerp

Aug 20, 2017
yo have u got a text based walkthrough instead of the mod? i prefer to see what my actions will do in the future rather then have to save a million time to go back in case i choose wrong

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yo have u got a text based walkthrough instead of the mod? i prefer to see what my actions will do in the future rather then have to save a million time to go back in case i choose wrong
It was or is on the OP of the game.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I said in the post above yours that I'm remaking the mod and will finish it for Week 1. Unless you meant finished for next week irl, then yeah it should be.

As for progress I've finished Day 1 and I'm working on Day 2.

I'm remaking the gallery though to add all of the missing scenes that weren't considered important enough to be added to the existing one. So it's taking me a bit longer than expected since I have to do that.
Thank you for reply, i'm waiting for it! :)

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
you will make a dark mind path to go with your walkthru, couldn't you make a extradark mind path, to dick whats in ecchi y?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote