• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
So she is making mod update now with day 20-21 final (In game on month) ?
not after day 15-21 final release but maim will working on when the game released the merge version of the game, day 1to21 merge version not the last update on last week,

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
not after day 15-21 final release but maim will working on when the game released the merge version of the game, day 1to21 merge version not the last update on last week,
I have a question. Will the merger be from day 1 to 21 or from 1 to 30/31?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I have a question. Will the merger be from day 1 to 21 or from 1 to 30/31?
yes, they will merge from d1-d21 , for d21-30 idk, but maybe the dev will updating the merge ver first then continue the day on the merge ver not standalone like d1-21 we must download it 1by1, still this is my thought

Reactions: leproso0413

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
1. That's a question for the game-thread, not the mod-thread.
2. This Question was asked and answered already several times. On this thread, on the game-thread and on the Patreon page. If you had read only the comment two prior yours, then you had your answer.
n yes u now the answer then why u dont help answering, or just give the direct link to the answer u got, :WaitWhat:

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
n yes u now the answer then why u dont help answering, or just give the direct link to the answer u got, :WaitWhat:
Thread Bloating for no reason, versus a reminder that 'search is our friend', also, 'read the posts before yours'. when I join a thread, I at least look at the last 24hours or so (if not the whole thread) before asking questions. Otherwise the game threads end up REALLY bloated with people asking for say, walkthroughs, making the few who use the search function less able to find a post with it hidden by all the messages asking for it. that kind of thing, so really, I don't blame benji for not answering.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
I did answer.
"If you had read only the comment two prior yours, then you had your answer."

Scrolling up two comments isn't to much to ask, is it?

And yes, yougopurple is right. You can expect people to read or skim over at least the last few comments in a thread, if not even use the very good search-tool on this site. Helps people and you save time, keeps threads clear and easier to find things that matter. There are not a little threads here where half of the comments are repeats of the same question, answers or links to the same answers and people asking to use the search-function first.

So yes, I like to help and I did answer a lot of this questions. But please think first and do a little, fast and easy work yourself before asking questions that were obviously asked and answered before.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I did answer.
"If you had read only the comment two prior yours, then you had your answer."

Scrolling up two comments isn't to much to ask, is it?

And yes, yougopurple is right. You can expect people to read or skim over at least the last few comments in a thread, if not even use the very good search-tool on this site. Helps people and you save time, keeps threads clear and easier to find things that matter. There are not a little threads here where half of the comments are repeats of the same question, answers or links to the same answers and people asking to use the search-function first.

So yes, I like to help and I did answer a lot of this questions. But please think first and do a little, fast and easy work yourself before asking questions that were obviously asked and answered before.
Amen to that.

Reactions: pkripem and Benji13

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
just downloaded this game all 3 weeks i guess my question is this does this mod work for all 3 weeks? because it's titled week 1

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
just downloaded this game all 3 weeks i guess my question is this does this mod work for all 3 weeks? because it's titled week 1
no, it only works for week 1. when the month 1 combination is done for the game, the mod will be updated to that

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
As Demonius said it's at the moment just for week one. But you don't really need the mod for the days after week one. There is only one situation were it would make a difference.

Please correct me, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Maybe make a warning in the description? I accidentally installed the mod in all three weeks because I assumed it would work for the others, and ended up getting a warning at the beginning stating the dm patches were out of date. i didnt check if it was game breaking though.

Feb 5, 2018
Just asking about decision tree in main post of the game, is it only for week one ? or week 2 too ? i dont understand and why it have 2 day 1 decision tree ? Please anyone explain
And week 3 we dont need decision tree ?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
when the month 1 combination is done for the game, the mod will be updated to that
I fear it won't, at least not by Maim Lain. Patreon account is still under under review and from what I've read, Maim Lain hasn't been active in over a month and many fear she's retired.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I fear it won't, at least not by Maim Lain. Patreon account is still under under review and from what I've read, Maim Lain hasn't been active in over a month and many fear she's retired.
if you look at the date of my post, it was posted before all that went down. and it hasnt been over a month, its only been a coupel weeks since that shit went down

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
if you look at the date of my post, it was posted before all that went down. and it hasnt been over a month, its only been a coupel weeks since that shit went down
Well, her last post & activity was on Aug 4, 2020. But I'll try to be optimistic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote