JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
This is a bit off topic, but I'm kinds confused why the discord is listed. You literally can't do anything unless you are a patron but whatever I suppose.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This is a bit off topic, but I'm kinds confused why the discord is listed. You literally can't do anything unless you are a patron but whatever I suppose.
You just need to say something then you will be given member role to chat, say hi or something :)
esdiscord.png

Reactions: a1fox3

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Matsu finally reuniting with his mamma is gonna be one hell of a day, I hope his sister is doing ok too. It'd be delightfully messed up if their sexual relationship has given Matsu a new sister-daughter with the mother, and they're suddenly introduced.

I'm looking forward to the eventual Hiroko & Kotori reunion as well, how emotionally devastating do you think that'll be?

And while I'm here, fantastic game BlueCat, I don't know why I enjoy it so much but the game is absolutely quality, and just seems super wholesome and sweet, I genuinely hope these fictional characters have a bright future that Matsu can help with for everyone, even while being a total unashamed pervert. Wish some of the younger characters were a couple years older but hey-ho, you do you, man, great job!

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
play now, the dev planned a whole 365 in game days.. if u wait.. u will need to wait until around 2021 or 2023
Other than the thought of waiting 2-4 years to see where this will all end up, I always worry when there's such a long term goal for fear that the author might have to stop early for whatever reason. I know BlueCat has said that some of the updates may include more than one day at a time, but it's still an undertaking.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I know BlueCat has said that some of the updates may include more than one day at a time, but it's still an undertaking.
You forget about his Patreon Goals though. He will hire two new team members at 5000$ goal and another few at 8000$ goal.
Basically, more money per month for him means more team members to work on Ecchi Sensei with, because he will be able to pay them more money and as such they can invest more time into the game.

Sooner or later it will be way bigger updates. But also, it's already way freaking bigger and better each month than some devs do within 2-3 months of work.

All in all,
hail the BlueCat and pay him!

Oct 9, 2017
hmmm, 1 year you mean a this going to have a full-year game? well, I think it is not going to happen if you are not going to include the skip days xD...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hmmm, 1 year you mean a this going to have a full-year game? well, I think it is not going to happen if you are not going to include the skip days xD...
There or dev says 365 days, not just 1 year.

We may get several years in game with 365 days of game play.

I could be wrong and its only 365 days of play with no skipping of days and we will just have to wait and see.

Reactions: 000000

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Sooner or later it will be way bigger updates. But also, it's already way freaking bigger and better each month than some devs do within 2-3 months of work.

All in all,
hail the BlueCat and pay him!
Very true. More definitely seems to happen in just one day of Ecchi than in a "week" of many other games.

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
sensei is teaching a class of seniors, if it is more than 1 year in game, then his class should have already graduated
and if it takes 7 months to release a week of game time, then even 2023 seems ambitious for 365 days of playable game time

Moltn

May 4, 2017
sensei is teaching a class of seniors, if it is more than 1 year in game, then his class should have already graduated
and if it takes 7 months to release a week of game time, then even 2023 seems ambitious for 365 days of playable game time
You do realize that some of the updates will have more than one day, right? So far we have a total of 6 days.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
You do realize that some of the updates will have more than one day, right? So far we have a total of 6 days.
I've been wondering whether or not the holiday specials count as any of the 365 days even though they are technically separate from the game itself.

Dec 15, 2017
So, first off, I absolutely love this game. I am only on Day 2 and just oh man all the possibilities. I really hope we get to just have a massive harem. Definitely looking forward to the continuing and see what the other days bring. Alright, now that the game praise is out of the way, I gotta say I love the soundtrack. To be honest, I have noticed myself just starting up the game just to have the soundtrack on in the background while I study or work on other projects. It is just freaking awesome, I don't know if these songs are original compilations or not, but I love them.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok what do I need to know about installing this as a new game. Do I download each chapter then overwrite the older chapter or is it different folders for each chapter? Also what is the Dark Mind Option?

Thanks

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ok what do I need to know about installing this as a new game. Do I download each chapter then overwrite the older chapter or is it different folders for each chapter? Also what is the Dark Mind Option?
Each chapter is seperate 2 days.
Chapter 1 is day 1+2
Chapter 2 is day 3+4
Chapter 3 is 5+6 and so on in the future.

Download all of them and unpack them in seperate folders. Do not use one and the same folder for the game, it will break stuff very badly.

Dark Mind is pretty much an expansion to the game that includes incest and other dark stuff, like rape.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes