• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OHomemSegredo

Mar 21, 2021
I made that argument before when trying to get it re-upped, but like people said, it depends on the mods. Forget that thier ages aren't given and its a stylized artstyle. This mod has a hate boner for pixels on a screen and its gone
We really realize that there needs to be a review of the moderators and the way they moderate the site when some games that are banned here are on STEAM, lmao

FallenGod

Aug 10, 2018
Finish the game without DLC... Now adding DLC.. where is the DLC? in gallery there is few new enemy but where I can encounter them?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Below plugin is made with v0.43's textures only..
Original textures are censored. 'cause It was released on DLsite(under the japan laws).
So I made Uncensor plugins pack. Not at all textures are uncensored. 'cause used textures are from early access version 0.43. Added new scenes are all censored.
Extract it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. Texture_Replacer plugin is stupid. so duplicated images are used..

I don' find this file

Can you help me plz
"BepInEx\plugins\" folder ? It's made by BepInEx. you must install a first.
install BepInEx and run game once, "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created. if not created, move game folder to another place.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
NANI?!
View attachment 3470127

But joking aside, I we need the Monstergirl tag, and Futa too by the look of the 4th screenshot (top right).
Does anybody happen to know what anime this is from exactly? I always see it pop up in these threads, but haven't been able to find it or any info about it (even reverse image search was useless). :)

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Does anybody happen to know what anime this is from exactly? I always see it pop up in these threads, but haven't been able to find it or any info about it (even reverse image search was useless). :)
The scene is from the anime "HENTAI OUJI TO WARAWANAI NEKO" and the character seen is Kanna Kamuy from "KOBAYASHI-SAN CHI NO MAID DRAGON" but she was skillfully spliced in for the joke. Sadly, there's no crossover between those two anime.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Wasn't expecting this one to be here at all, but it sure is a nice surprise for me...
Loved this game, feels a bit like 2.5d Terraria and Minecraft.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EchiraEcchiAndCraft-1.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Hi I think I'm blind or stupid maybe even both but how do you craft gate keys. The spheres you need to beat the last area

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
I just want to point out this guy who came here to project seems very interested in rape games (such as blood school which funnily enough would make him a pedo based on how that game is set in a high school and not only that is of torturing highschoolers as well) threads as well as the fact their very own pfp is a girl in a school uniform.

I also noticed this lol:
View attachment 3472176
Not only is it another highschool theme game thread this dude is in but is also showing how much of a hypocrite he is going off on rants about double standards. You can't make this shit up lol.

Just remember everyone that projecting will just end up with a "your likes are public" moment.
That's why he limits who can check his profile lmfao

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes