5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

itnoel

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
This has to be the longest story > action game ive ever downloaded. 3\10

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
So, before I get to the point of what I REALLY want to say, the poster above me must ABSOLUTELY never touch a REGULAR visual novel. :ROFLMAO:

Secondly, the very first post after the OP actually confused me/I read it once, forgot about it, cut to god knows how long later and here I am finally playing the game. I remember something regarding NTR and all, but not the details on it. I finally get to the part I think they were talking about, and.. This actually just confused me more. Am I the only one who, in a more story-driven novel, treats any "NTR" as simply route/plot/lore-based/story-based drama considering circumstances?

It's hard to explain but, you don't watch a TV show, see two characters together in the show, and you find out that one of them cheated on the other, and just say "Nope, fuck this show" do you? For me, this is kind of like that, and it just adds to it for me, even IF the protagonist is supposed to be some sort of self-insert. And no, I'm not into the idea of being cheated on, LORD no but, how exactly..???? Does anyone get what I'm saying AT ALL?

EDIT: Okay. FUCK. I JUST SPENT THIS ENTIRE NIGHT GOING THROUGH THIS GAME IN ONE FELL SWOOP, IT CAN'T JUST STOP HERE LIKE THIS I-

I NEED THE NEXT VERSION, AND THEN THE NEXT VERSION AFTER THAT, AND THEN SOME, THIS IS THE MOST FOULEST CLIFFHANGER I'VE GOTTEN IN A LONG TIME.

Last edited:

RedIronBox

Dec 21, 2017
So, before I get to the point of what I REALLY want to say, the poster above me must ABSOLUTELY never touch a REGULAR visual novel. :ROFLMAO:

Secondly, the very first post after the OP actually confused me/I read it once, forgot about it, cut to god knows how long later and here I am finally playing the game. I remember something regarding NTR and all, but not the details on it. I finally get to the part I think they were talking about, and.. This actually just confused me more. Am I the only one who, in a more story-driven novel, treats any "NTR" as simply route/plot/lore-based/story-based drama considering circumstances?

It's hard to explain but, you don't watch a TV show, see two characters together in the show, and you find out that one of them cheated on the other, and just say "Nope, fuck this show" do you? For me, this is kind of like that, and it just adds to it for me, even IF the protagonist is supposed to be some sort of self-insert. And no, I'm not into the idea of being cheated on, LORD no but, how exactly..???? Does anyone get what I'm saying AT ALL?

EDIT: Okay. FUCK. I JUST SPENT THIS ENTIRE NIGHT GOING THROUGH THIS GAME IN ONE FELL SWOOP, IT CAN'T JUST STOP HERE LIKE THIS I-

I NEED THE NEXT VERSION, AND THEN THE NEXT VERSION AFTER THAT, AND THEN SOME, THIS IS THE MOST FOULEST CLIFFHANGER I'VE GOTTEN IN A LONG TIME.

V13 is up on itch.io for a little bit of cliffhanger relief just an fyi

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
for 1 part i feel sad we have so little choice, but i guess he does not intended that from the beginning ? i do however think it has a story that you can follow. a 4/5 for me

Reactions: Corootai

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Boog just did a piece of awesome fanart. Spoilers though for, like...Build 11 or something? A couple back.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Can someone tell me why ~80% of furry stuff is gay/trans/bi ?
Could someone tell me why 100% Lolicon stuff (underage girls or 18+ girls that look 11 or 12 yearls old) is straight? Why is 90% tentacle hentai or monster hentai raping Loli straight?

Why is furry gay or bi? How can you remain straight after watching a huge muscular furry wolf drilling an ass?
:p

Last edited:
May 22, 2019
Well, I play the final part V.16... And I can´t stop crying, why Im doing this, Why I cry with this marvelous story, their wonderfull characters and The perfect husbando Amicus... Well I dont know how I can continue, month by month reading this make me so happy, but now, what I do... I heard rumors about a secuel/route B, anyone can tell me if its true or what is it going to be?... but for now I think is only keep moving fordward and see... :3

Reactions: Kortez and Corootai

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Well, I play the final part V.16... And I can´t stop crying, why Im doing this, Why I cry with this marvelous story, their wonderfull characters and The perfect husbando Amicus... Well I dont know how I can continue, month by month reading this make me so happy, but now, what I do... I heard rumors about a secuel/route B, anyone can tell me if its true or what is it going to be?... but for now I think is only keep moving fordward and see... :3
honestly i'm right there with you, it was a nice smile it was abit of a bittersweet sigment on finally returning home an then once back watching him try to keep a straight face. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..... if i didn't have other friends over i think i would've teared up. throughout my orginal playthough i used to hate the fact that this story was abit linar. now... not so much. because they wanted to share this one relationship that had everyone against it only to prove them wrong and carve out a slice of happyness. if you ask me. this would be a fantastic please to leave off at least in my mind. work on that second game and have those eight years pass the way this one year went in last update. but we'll see what did you guys think of the new ending points?

Reactions: hector carmona

Freakingfreak

Nov 23, 2019
If there was a choice to the ending I would definitely choose differently than the game, and reading all the comments just makes me scared of my heartbreaking again after such a short time, I don't think I'll be able to handle it, I was playing the game in my free time while parents watch Netflix and I just got up to leave and cry, this game just plays with my emotions, honestly it's the best VN I have read and it is very well written

Reactions: Kortez

Kortez

Apr 1, 2020
Can someone tell me why ~80% of furry stuff is gay/trans/bi ?
Most of the furry community is LGBT. Most of the creators are too. I'm not sure, why everyone is so surprised that there is a fandom out there, where straight men are not the majority.

Reactions: GravGrav

Kortez

Apr 1, 2020
I was not sure about this game, since I really disliked how dark and depressing Echo was, but I finally picked it up and finished the whole thing in 2 days. It's honestly one of the best VNs out there. The story is amazing and I'm still thinking about it a few days later. I've stopped counting how many times the game made me cry.

And of course Amicus is fantastic. The way he grows and how the relationship develops is so well written.

I just hope the sequels don't add a tragic ending to the romance.

If there was a choice to the ending I would definitely choose differently than the game, and reading all the comments just makes me scared of my heartbreaking again after such a short time, I don't think I'll be able to handle it, I was playing the game in my free time while parents watch Netflix and I just got up to leave and cry, this game just plays with my emotions, honestly it's the best VN I have read and it is very well written
I think the whole thing with you-know-who leaves us with no choice about the ending. Especially after the info you get in the B route in build 17.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote