5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can we get a dedicated Thread for the game "Interea" ?

Interea build 3 from KP:

-------------

In which you learn about friendly sparring.

With a new sprite set and huge illustration set from . If you like his work, you can support him on his own Patreon .
We also have some new background art from Blacksun in this build, though it is currently a WIP, it should be complete for the public build.
Finally, we have a new track (The Land, The Sea) composed by .

Sorry for the long wait. Interea should now be returning to a normal update schedule.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
*facepalm* I don't know what the mods did, but they failed utterly. Adastra is listed as "updated" on the latest updates section, but even if we're going with Interea, the update isn't with version 3 that nackedsnake linked just above. So I don't even know what the "update" was. Also, the request was to have a separate thread for Interea separate from Adastra, since they're different games. Mods, what are you doing?

MLGWolf69

Oct 1, 2020
For anyone seeing this who doesn't know, although Adastra and Interea are under the same thread right here, Khemia is listed as a separate game on the site. Hope that maybe clears up someone's confusion

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's really unfair Interea doesn't get its own thread, Every Echo Projects' game is much more solid and hs much more contents than 60% of games on the site.
Also "Collection" does not really work as Interea is still WIP
Not to mention it's more difficult to search the game, creating confusions.
But oh well, what can we do :confused:

Interea Build 4 - Hot Springs And Infrastructure

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I really don't get why there aren't separate threads for the different games. Trying to make a "Collection" thread for every game an entire group of people makes is dumb and also implies they make dozens of games or something, hence why we need a collection thread.

But they don't. They have 4 games. Made years apart. And, even more idiotically, the OP post just has the description for Adastra and nothing to do with the other games. So this is still an Adastra thread, not a "Echo Project Collection" thread. WORSE YET, the OP post only has download links for Adastra and Interea, not for Echo or The Smoke Room.

Literally the game that the Echo Project is named for is not in the download links. It's incredibly dumb.

The mods' decision here makes no sense whatsoever and are actively harmful to discussing these games.

Aug 2, 2019
it sucks that adastra and interea(the midquel/sequel or whatever) doesnt get it's own thread but whatever. I'm currently threading over interea and idk why marco is so against alex not being iced. The cat man has been whispering in cato's fucking ear from the beginning and I'm pretty sure half of the crap that went down in adastra wouldn't have happened if he wasn't there. Not only that but he's also building another connection to his homeworld who assigned him the task of destabilizing adastra's political world. He only gets off scot free cause he's Cassius's fuck toy. I'm with Virginia of getting rid of him as discreetly as possible.

Feb 9, 2020
For everybody concerned about the NTR content, it's pretty much only a single moment in the game and it's mainly played for drama (as opposed to being lengthily drawn-out for the pure sake of fetish material). Because of how brief it was (literally just the one scene), I didn't really find it too distracting. If anything, I find Alex's incredibly obvious subterfuge to be much more distracting xD

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
I uh did not expect shedding tears at a story I started reading to derive carnal pleasure from. o_O
Makes one reconsider writing angst for a character, but it does make for a good story, eh.
How peculiar that a common esoteric trope ended up a global arch for potential sequels.
May we all live to see the story concluded.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote