5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Woah, its done? Didn't expect this to get finished before Echo. I suppose given how smaller in scale this is in comparison with Echo I suppose its understandable.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Should Khemia also be posted here? I feel like it should have its own separate thread.

pedrolucario

Nov 29, 2017
I swear...
I'm crying because of the ending until today ...
I hope that one day there will be a continuation in which the protagonist and amicus are reunited ...
I am so sad...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zhus and Corootai

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Can someone request to post the sequel of adastra khemia? I don't know how
i've been following them on twitter and i must've missed the announcement if that's the name of the follow up, how long ago did they announce it, are we going to be able to use the same save? or is this just a high tier patron thing?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
i've been following them on twitter and i must've missed the announcement if that's the name of the follow up, how long ago did they announce it, are we going to be able to use the same save? or is this just a high tier patron thing?
It's a completely separate sequel game. So, no, there are no saves to transfer. It's replacing the update spot that Adastra had before it was completed. The first release of Khemia on the Patreon was on August 1st and that build will be released to the public on August 21st.

Reactions: Corootai

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
It's a completely separate sequel game. So, no, there are no saves to transfer. It's replacing the update spot that Adastra had before it was completed. The first release of Khemia on the Patreon was on August 1st and that build will be released to the public on August 21st.
Thanks so much for the heads up ^_^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote