3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Um. Anyone able to give me a heads up on just HOW much horror there is in this, and how intense it is?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Um. Anyone able to give me a heads up on just HOW much horror there is in this, and how intense it is?
Mostly psychological horror. A somewhat bittersweet childhood friends reunion suddenly turning awry as inexplicable events occur and escalate.

Some minor mutilation like corpses with no eyes, and a lot of violence. Gore is not described in detail but is heavily-implied (like in one bad ending).

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Mostly psychological horror. A somewhat bittersweet childhood friends reunion suddenly turning awry as inexplicable events occur and escalate.

Some minor mutilation like corpses with no eyes, and a lot of violence. Gore is not described in detail but is heavily-implied (like in one bad ending).
Thank you, and for a final confirmation, are jumpscares of ANY kind a concern? I need to know that so I don't find myself trying to play this at like, 5-7 PM to 3 or 4, maybe even 5 AM. :ROFLMAO:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you, and for a final confirmation, are jumpscares of ANY kind a concern? I need to know that so I don't find myself trying to play this at like, 5-7 PM to 3 or 4, maybe even 5 AM. :ROFLMAO:
No jumpscares that I know of. It stays dark and creepy enough that it's really more of a "Psychological Thriller" genre than horror. But its not too dark that it outweighs the positive side of things. Scariest image in the game is probably the CG in Flynn's ending. Things aren't so unsettling that they leave you with nightmares but that's my opinion. I've seen games with darker shit.

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Dont know why there are just gay furries -.-
I'm more bummed out on how most gay are furries '_'
Quoting what I've seen/heard/learned via other games that have these same questions, when homophobia was more intense and what not, the furry community generally was one of the most accepting of homosexuality, therefore a lot of people fled to it in a sense potentially, maybe, maybe not? But someone also proposed the question of, was becoming a furry for most of them just because nothing/nowhere else at their time of commitment was willing to take them, so to speak, and it was the only place to be themselves? Aka, are they furries only and or mostly because they were the only welcoming community?

I'm not a furry personally, but not only is gay, gay? But in all personal fairness, if it's attracting in any way, it's attracting. I'm simply just not against it. I wouldn't become one myself but I'll kindly indulge in the content, assuming it's not extreme that is. :p

(But I would generally prefer a balance between gay and furry gay, if that makes any sense. Cause in personal experience? Seeing as there IS more furry gay content, admittedly, it's also why I've just come to accept it all the same either way, and well. It IS attractive, so I mean.. :KappaPride:), but I still need my fill of 100% human gay, so.. :oops: :oops:

Reactions: Zedire

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
The endings are fucking terrible and they make little to no sense. I wish I had skipped this one.

Edit: fuck me, this is a really good game afterall, it just hurts like hell

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
The endings are fucking terrible and they make little to no sense. I wish I had skipped this one.
Yeah, I'd like to believe that a true ending will come out eventually. Or maybe even a good ending for all routes. The best endings imo were pretty bittersweet, that being Carl's and Leo's good ending - and they're like the only ones with somewhat good endings. Flynn's and TJ's are both pretty dark, but Leo's bad end takes the cake for darkest ending.

I'm also hoping that sex scenes get fully fleshed out, as even in Leo's route the sex scene is kinda skipped.

I also wish there was some erotic bad ends.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah, I'd like to believe that a true ending will come out eventually. Or maybe even a good ending for all routes. The best endings imo were pretty bittersweet, that being Carl's and Leo's good ending - and they're like the only ones with somewhat good endings. Flynn's and TJ's are both pretty dark, but Leo's bad end takes the cake for darkest ending.

I'm also hoping that sex scenes get fully fleshed out, as even in Leo's route the sex scene is kinda skipped.

I also wish there was some erotic bad ends.
Yeah I would love to have a true ending, or even just some closure. The T.J. ending fucked me up real good.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

PC:
Mac:
Linux:

Howdy everyone, McSkinny here with a Jenna update. Welcome to update # 50. It's astonishing this has been going on this long. I'd like to thank Toxixot for contributing an amazing piece of animation work for this update, which I won't spoil, and Shtar for the art above. Stay tuned, because there's a big ol' announcement planned for the end of August.

Change Log:
- New Jenna route story content
- New animated sequence by Toxixot
- Typo Fixes

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes