- New Jenna sprite art variant by Seachord

- New CG (Leo’s Route) by Civetstranj

- New music by Abyuse

- New music by Moe

• Red Heart
Reactions: Météore

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
What kind of P o R n scenes this game has?
(the genre tab is not very informative)
Surprisingly, sex isn't written in explicitly as one might expect of a furry game. It gets a bit hot and heavy in Leo or Flynn's routes (and Carl's bad end), but the focus of the writing is more on the story than the sex. Leo lifting Chase's shirt a bit is the most sexual CG in game, and that's not saying much.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Could someone update this thread so it has the 'Completed' tag? (And add the latest version to the OP to reflect that)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Could someone update this thread so it has the 'Completed' tag? (And add the latest version to the OP to reflect that)
Wait, so this game is completed? Praise this dev team! Completing solid games is a rare sight these days.

Reactions: Runario

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
The complete game can be downloaded from itch.io for everyone. And I gotta say it was fucking spectacular.

I honestly haven't been keeping up since I wasn't interested in Jenna and her route, but her route definitely ties up a lot of questions and hopes we have in the story. Played through with now that's its finished, and Jenna's good ending is definitely the best ending you could get.

If you want a deep, psychological thriller visual novel, this is definitely a solid pick. It goes against the common perception of furry VNs where its stereotypically filled with smut and erotic content. I originally thought this would be yet another sex-filled game but with horror elements, what with all the previous routes suggesting some steamy action might happen, but the last update gave a great deal of closure on the story.

But if you want more erotic content, the spinoffs and prequels are definitely what you should go after. The Smoke Room has a lot of that from the get go, and hopefully more in future updates, but I'm excited to see how things will turn out.

Reactions: Kilosan and KekKoo

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

If you like the game please consider to support the creator.

Original Size Win/Linux: 630MB

Compressed Size:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 27, 2020
Is there any sexual content in this? I see none of the usual tags like anal or oral. No 'no sexual content' tag either. ??

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Is there any sexual content in this? I see none of the usual tags like anal or oral. No 'no sexual content' tag either. ??
The Tags are right and there is some stuff like this but this game is more about story and lees about lewd stuff. If you are ok with furrys and you enjoy a rly good story you should try this. But beware! This Game plays with your feeling and expectations in good and bad ways.
I reed hundreds of books and VNs but Echo is rly special. You will love and hate it at the same time.

Sep 27, 2020
The Tags are right and there is some stuff like this
Huh? Some stuff like what? Anal and/or oral sex? Then those tags should be added. Which means they are not right.
Either it needs the tags of the sexual activities or a 'no sexual context' tag.
Or maybe I understood you wrong? English is not my first language, sorry.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes