3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Huh? Some stuff like what? Anal and/or oral sex? Then those tags should be added. Which means they are not right.
Either it needs the tags of the sexual activities or a 'no sexual context' tag.
Or maybe I understood you wrong? English is not my first language, sorry.
As I said before, the game is not about this stuff. Even if it is in the game. The tags are fine, because they define the game good enough. A *anal* or *oral* tag would stoke the wrong expectations...

Sep 27, 2020
As I said before, the game is not about this stuff. Even if it is in the game. The tags are fine, because they define the game good enough. A *anal* or *oral* tag would stoke the wrong expectations...
It's not about expectations. It's the rules of this site that content must be tagged even if they are not the focus of the game. So any other sexual content except anal and oral? Groping? Handjob? Masturbation?

Reactions: gettruckin84

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
It's not about expectations. It's the rules of this site that content must be tagged even if they are not the focus of the game. So any other sexual content except anal and oral? Groping? Handjob? Masturbation?
Its not my thread... so don't bother the guy who don't want this tags :p

You can still play it and ask than for the right tags... its ryl entertaining anyway...

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Now I'm feeling old :oops:

Edit: The files (1.01) are ready for dl, now you can revisit for nostalgia :p

Last edited:
Reactions: mikemos and Kilosan

mikemos

Nov 1, 2022
Went TJ route, I can't believe it...
I liked the story, empathy and dialogues....
tho blushing like “turning red under the fur” got me lol

music is separate thanks here

don't really understand what such game is doing among sex games here. it was depressing and.. only

Last edited:

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Do I need to play the prequels before playing this game? Or is it a stand alone game?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Do I need to play the prequels before playing this game? Or is it a stand alone game?
On the contrary. I'd suggest play this one first, It's the 1st finished game of Echo Projects.
If you still want to know more, then play the rest.
Note "The Smoke Room" is a different story in the same universe.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
I still can't believe how good this game was. I guess the unexpected seriousness of the story that got me. I played it years ago and still I consider it the best furry visual novel out there. I didn't play The Smoke Room yet because I wanna wait for them to finish it first.

I'm kind of sad though that they don't do anything with it anymore. TSM has little side stories and Christmas special stuff but we never meet the Echo friends again. I couldn't wait to see them in Arches but they are not in there at all. I hope there will be an Echo 2 or something down the line.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Started playing this shit for some cute furry smut with a side of horror or something weird, ended up reading my way through something akin to IT but without the [REDACTED]. What the shit. I'm buying this so they make more.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes