4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
someone with a save gallery unlocked ?

Game is really beautiful but card game so boring ZZZ... :,)
This game might not be for you. Maybe you can find the art on one of the creator's pages, or similar art anyways.

Since it's AI generated you might be able to create some yourself, just see if the engine they used is noted anywhere in the games credits or somewhere else and go to town entering in what you want to see.

Anataxia

Apr 15, 2018
Hello developer, I have a little wish...
I wish you may add any symbol the cards for which you have
That maybe sure helpful for collectors....
Perhaps a stupid like me won't remember all the cards in stock so I choose same card usually =(
Sorry for my pool ENG

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Hello developer, I have a little wish...
I wish you may add any symbol the cards for which you have
That maybe sure helpful for collectors....
Perhaps a stupid like me won't remember all the cards in stock so I choose same card usually =(
Sorry for my pool ENG
I will try to implement a solution for that :)
so it's better to wait with progressing the storyline ?
You can progress as you wish, if you do not want to advance in the main questline you can choose to avoid talking with Mara. She will advance the main quest line.

Reactions: Anataxia

badass

Jul 24, 2017
hello. how about 0.2.6? do we need to start all over again or we can continue from 0.25 save?

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
I will try to implement a solution for that :)

You can progress as you wish, if you do not want to advance in the main questline you can choose to avoid talking with Mara. She will advance the main quest line.
ok but will the side quest still be available if you do?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems to be that if you take a duplicate card - you really don't get it, also the guide is not very good, mine tells me to learn more about Lillian and also visit the castle but I can;t it won't let me. in the neighboring town as well at the well I get a funny id key statement and am told to look into a book but nothing about how. I think it would be better to make a walkthough than a guide
I do like the game alot

farners

May 23, 2022
Version 2.5b on linux
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4883, in <module>
NameError: name 'storyevents' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 4883, in script
  File "/home/albert/Downloads/EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.5b-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1842, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/home/albert/Downloads/EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.5b-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/albert/Downloads/EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.5b-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4883, in <module>
NameError: name 'storyevents' is not defined

Linux-6.8.5-1-MANJARO-x86_64-with-glibc2.39 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Echoes 0.2.5b
Mon Apr 22 22:18:34 2024

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
I can't replicate the 2nd issue you reported. Are you sure you didn't buy the permit from the shady vendor? I just tried a few runs and can't get past the guard without the permit :\

I already answered this. There is no issue. You have to do a clean start, those are variable errors from variables that weren't defined in 0.2.4. There is nothing to fix there.
Ok TY

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
Console commands?
first unren, and enable console. Then you can boost your money with e.g. 'coin=2000' . This make things easy, because you can buy all the cards you need to win all the games. i guess nothing more needed by now.
( enabling the scroll-back options will help you also much in gambling, but makes winning realllllyyyyy easy.)

BTW: I really like this game. The gfx are stunning and the gambling is really more fun, as clicking trough tons of dialogues. The story is pretty immerse and i'm looking forward for the next chapter. One small caveat, on some points you have to choose and are not able to see all the scenes and i'm not a big fan of replaying a game three or four times to see even the last possible scene.
Thanks for it and keep it up (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

lucabenve

Apr 3, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/topmenustuff/topmenucardcollection.rpy", line 38, in execute
  File "game/topmenustuff/topmenucardcollection.rpy", line 97, in execute
  File "game/topmenustuff/topmenucardcollection.rpy", line 98, in execute
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "topmenustuff/topmenucardcollection.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1968, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/topmenustuff/topmenucardcollection.rpy", line 97, in execute
  File "game/topmenustuff/topmenucardcollection.rpy", line 98, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Lucaben\Desktop\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 559, in add
    raise Exception("Grid overfull.")
Exception: Grid overfull.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Echoes 0.2.6
Tue Apr 23 15:38:16 2024

There is no "next" button on the gold card page o_O

• Hey there

Luksis

Jan 30, 2018
Really enjoyed whats there so far! Too bad it is still really early in development. Anyone have a recommendation of a game that has a similar loop like this one where some card game or similar is tied to the game progression? Doesn't have to be card game.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes