4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Is it also hinted? Would be traumatic to get a girl out of her pants and then *bam* it has a dick.
Yes, it's hinted before you play versus Elowyin.

Hi, dev!:)
There's one screenshot with a bug. Look at the necklaces:)
Thanks for the report! I'll fix those. If you can, and you find more, report it on the discord on bug reports, it's easier for me to keep track :)

Last edited:

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Really enjoyed whats there so far! Too bad it is still really early in development. Anyone have a recommendation of a game that has a similar loop like this one where some card game or similar is tied to the game progression? Doesn't have to be card game.
I agree with you.
As this may be considered a bit off-topic I'll post a link in below spoiler;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clymax Extreme

Formerly 'astonerii'
Apr 21, 2018
Deleted: The game is great, but I guess it is over a GB, it was another game that was 266MB, I thought it was this one.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Really enjoyed whats there so far! Too bad it is still really early in development. Anyone have a recommendation of a game that has a similar loop like this one where some card game or similar is tied to the game progression? Doesn't have to be card game.
"The Artifact" series would be the most similar game on the site that I know of. Even has triple triad:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-artifact-part-one-iccreations.8/

It's an oldie, but a goodie. Normally I would DM these types of things, but since it's in the same wheelhouse as this game, I figure others in the thread might enjoy it as well.

Reactions: Luksis

LDS91

Aug 7, 2022
this game is amazing. its a nice mix of good character development and story and good gameplay. my only wish, for improvements is for the hability to pick your name, more futa, more milf, more races aka elfs and more, and the big one is for an upgrade to the board. i mean picking 5 cards of an amazing deck is just to litle. the game should be played in 5x5 boards to increase strategy and counterplay, each player would pick like 10 or 12 cards and play them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
this game is amazing. its a nice mix of good character development and story and good gameplay. my only wish, for improvements is for the hability to pick your name, more futa, more milf, more races aka elfs and more, and the big one is for an upgrade to the board. i mean picking 5 cards of an amazing deck is just to litle. the game should be played in 5x5 boards to increase strategy and counterplay, each player would pick like 10 or 12 cards and play them.
I like these thoughts, I would have never thought about broadening the grid of triple triad to see how that changes the possible strategy of the game. I'm looking forwad to this thought if it's possible.

LDS91

Aug 7, 2022
I like these thoughts, I would have never thought about broadening the grid of triple triad to see how that changes the possible strategy of the game. I'm looking forwad to this thought if it's possible.
yeah i mean the game would be harder and you would have to make different choices based on your opponent. it would make the game longer and with more cards adding in the future you would not be force to play the same 5 over and over

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
yeah i mean the game would be harder and you would have to make different choices based on your opponent. it would make the game longer and with more cards adding in the future you would not be force to play the same 5 over and over
Hopefully it's possible. The game asset might not be something custom built that you can adjust, but instead, something you can reskin images over. Since it's not the only game I've seen it in. Time will tell.

Ronski2

Jan 1, 2019
Great game so far!

I have some minor bugs I have encountered:
1: Losing a fight against Elena results in a crash
2: Refusing to fight against Seraphina results in a crash

Some suggestions I am sure others have already pointed out.
-Could you make every card a collectible that can be picked up only once.
-Could you make it so we can save a deck? I tend to use the same cards every battle. Maybe there is a deeper element where we could see the opponents deck before the battle so picking different cards made more sense?

Below the crash logs:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sideroad'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 7390, in script
File "*Path*\renpy\ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "*Path*\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sideroad'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Echoes 0.2.5b
Sat Apr 27 13:00:11 2024

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'gamelosselena'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "engine.rpyc", line 126, in script
File "*Path*\ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "*Path*\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'gamelosselena'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Echoes 0.2.5b
Sat Apr 27 13:01:45 2024

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
You Dev, about the inconsistancy issues:

1) When making new art be sure to copy the SEED number the generator used.

2) Copy and paste that into your next image.

I've got a more lengthy explaination over in the Strive Conquest thread (page 206).

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes