VN Ren'Py Echoes in the Downpour [v0.1] [Team Tartarus]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions TeamTartarus
the first will there be content and the final harem?
will there be incest in the second one?
and finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This I am referring to some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.

TeamTartarus

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2024
Important questions TeamTartarus
the first will there be content and the final harem?
will there be incest in the second one?
and finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This I am referring to some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.
Thank you for your curiosity!
First up.
We are discussing having a harem ending/route but we want it to be both narratively and emotionally satisfying. Which, so far, we haven't quite had the time to develop. But! At this point I would say it will be an option.
Next.
Incest... Psst... (Don't tell Patreon but that will definitely be happening) We'll try to circumvent that by making the "official" release Incest free but we'll make a mod to disable it or something of that nature.
And finally,
So far there's only one scene in this version that is unavoidable, that being a blowjob.
You bring an interesting point which we did not think about, we'll try to make most scenes entirely optional to the Main story so that you can pick and chose what to enjoy! This is of course speaking about sexual acts. There may be some scenes later on that may be disturbing, maybe a bit heavy, as we want to introduce horror elements and that may be quite a bit harder to make optional. If anything we'll try to have proper content warnings in those cases.

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I am not sure what to make of this. 0.1 is blink and you miss it short so I can't form an opinion yet. While the description sounds interesting, we basically just get the characters names by the time it ends.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The renders and colours look good so far.

I might check 0.2 when it drops (depending on the tags an how optional they are. I'm not an incest guy) and hopefully there'll be more meat on the bones by then lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeamTartarus

TeamTartarus

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2024
I am not sure what to make of this. 0.1 is blink and you miss it short so I can't form an opinion yet. While the descriptions sounds interesting, we basically just get the characters names by the time it ends.

The renders and colours look good so far.

I might check 0.2 when it drops (depending on the tags an how optional they are. I'm not an incest guy) and hopefully there'll be more meat on the bones by then lol.
We hear you, it is short. But we still thank you profoundly for giving it a go!
Internally we think of this as a prologue or at least the first part of one. As we are incredibly inexperienced in most technical aspects of game developing this kind of feedback on our story and methods is invaluable to us!

We're glad you liked the compositions of the images, we hope to get better at that too as time goes on.

Also, don't worry about the tags. As mentiond before, Our plan is to make most sexual content completely optional so that you can avoid whichever fetish you find unsavory.
We plan to pay closer attention to our writing to have some variation in each character's route to account for this.

Thank you!

Reactions: AnonW123

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
We hear you, it is short. But we still thank you profoundly for giving it a go!
Internally we think of this as a prologue or at least the first part of one. As we are incredibly inexperienced in most technical aspects of game developing this kind of feedback on our story and methods is invaluable to us!

We're glad you liked the compositions of the images, we hope to get better at that too as time goes on.

Also, don't worry about the tags. As mentiond before, Our plan is to make most sexual content completely optional so that you can avoid whichever fetish you find unsavory.
We plan to pay closer attention to our writing to have some variation in each character's route to account for this.

Thank you!
First off thanks for thanking me (lol) and considering my opinion. I appreciate that. It's a good sign when a developer is open to criticism and feedback.

I'm happy to hear that you plan to make the fetishes optional and I will keep an eye on this (I do have an interest in detective/mystery stories).

Good luck

TeamTartarus

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2024
Updated Genre section to include "Animated" tag.

Added Planned Tags section to the Developer Notes!

TeamTartarus

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2024
I noticed creampie under planned tags, will there be pregnancy? Would be cool, I would like it :)

Will you add Discord?
I knew I was forgetting something. Yes, we were discussing making that an option further down the line.

We do plan to set up a Discord but, to tell you the truth, we kind of have no idea how lol.
We're trying to figure it out on the side while we prioritize the next game version! Rest assured that when we do we'll personally make the announcement on this site and those already linked.

If anyone wants to contact us for the time being doing it here or over on Itch.Io/Patreon would be best.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote