3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
Doesn't bother me. Some AAA games and big budget movies have worse plot holes. As long as scenes are hot that's all i care.
That's the problem - they are not. The hottest scene was when MC was getting a massage from the woman she rescued and even that was cut short. It almost feels like the developer took the mindset of the work the main protagonist does in-game and makes everything in this AVN a chore - instead of the carrot we get the stick because the carrot was a lie.

I already let out my grievances in the review, but I'll repeat my conclusion for the people in the back row (Mad_Koala) - this game needs a total remake. Graphics, plot, game flow - everything needs to be redone. It's a mess and a direct assault on one's time and ability to read.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
That's the problem - they are not. The hottest scene was when MC was getting a massage from the woman she rescued and even that was cut short. It almost feels like the developer took the mindset of the work the main protagonist does in-game and makes everything in this AVN a chore - instead of the carrot we get the stick because the carrot was a lie.

I already let out my grievances in the review, but I'll repeat my conclusion for the people in the back row (Mad_Koala) - this game needs a total remake. Graphics, plot, game flow - everything needs to be redone. It's a mess and a direct assault on one's time and ability to read.
Nobody cares about your opinion. Dev won't make any remake because some hater said to do it. Leave this thread if you don't like Dev and his game. Ciao

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

It's literally the third update. What kind of remake do you want? One where she whores herself with half the town in the first 5 minutes?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
It's literally the third update. What kind of remake do you want? One where she whores herself with half the town in the first 5 minutes?
He talks shit. Professional hater who didn't rate any game good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xill

Joejackson

Apr 21, 2020
I want to like the game but hard to get invested since this just about the same place where he abandoned his last game https://f95zone.to/threads/shameless-v3-0-beta-3-madkoala.46539/ which I really enjoyed and was really into. Besides, I like to get emersed in a game when I play but hard to do that with a "female protagontist" game. I just can't pretend I am a girl...sorry can't do it.
I agree with you, but I enjoyed the two female protagonist games. This game and a wife and mother

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes