3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Does the game have writing get more "realistic" once we move past the initial old ugly bastards backstory? It really set a poor tone for me if this is supposed to be a serious story and not just corrupt femc game #100000000.

So he was known as a criminal (thief) that never wore shoes and always wore the same thing? Is that supposed to be a joke or are the cops so incompetent that they never caught or pieced together the only criminal never wearing shoes?

I could move past that but then being told that despite him being clearly an "older adult" (30s-40s) he has somehow been hiding the fact he is a genius criminal? Why be a shoeless thief for so long then? On top of that we are told that he is a "public hero" (despite being a known thief?!) but also that he is "flooding the streets with drugs"? Not to mention him killing everyone (in public ie their bodies being found) against him in such a way that nobody else would make an attempt Maybe he is supposed to be similar to someone like Escobar but he was literally giving away money at points and from the intro I saw absolutely 0 hints towards that.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Good update, a lot of content and some progress with the characters. It's also nice that the minigames are more accessible now and the click area is more than a tiny pixel (even though I'd still prefer if these minigames were skipable).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
this is not bad but when someone says no it should mean no not like it still happened just off screen without the player seeing it because doing that makes the stats pointless making it seem like she the MC will fuck everyone eventually when NO SHOULD MEAN NO!!!!PERIOD could use some animations and this VN/game would be more enjoyable but beyond that story is good and renders are good too so keep it up looking forward to more :coffee: :cool: (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShadowsOfDeception-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Man the dev pumped this update quickly and it's such a good quality too. Makes you really think what motivation can do

• Red Heart

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Story sounds really good, If it is choice based on what can happen to the MC can she be corrupted, lose sight of her goals fall for some type of temptation, that sort of thing. Perhaps a Route system like Good/Bad. Just wondering. Regardless the pemise sounds like a supernatural thriller movie.

TyrantBinch

May 28, 2021
Nice update, I like the fast that she's so casual with the boy.

The last choice with Ryland seems abrupt to me even if she's horny
From what I understand there seems to be a history with Ryland and Diana. I mean they already did this before. And the moment with the break in is what rekindle those feelings.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well damn. I guess there will be blood and on that note Luke is like a Dexter wannabe, without the serial killer part lol

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Why is Derrick's name in the choices red? Is there some other hidden counter behind those? For example, I might not want to do anything Ryland and that gives Derrick more points, but at the same time I want to be able to do slutty stuff in the future too, like with that bartender Tony. Is future stuff like that going to be affected if I get too many Derrick points?

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Why is Derrick's name in the choices red? Is there some other hidden counter behind those? [/ispoiler]
As someone else pointed out to me, I should have included another choice to avoid both routes. I had the idea to include it but somehow missed it. I'll add it on v0.40. The first option will give you a scene with Derreck at the end. If you want to follow lesbian only route, choose the second option.

Is future stuff like that going to be affected if I get too many Derrick points? [/ispoiler]
Yes, but for that to happen you need a quite a lot of points. As I said before I will include a third choice in next update.

Reactions: Obranyi and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
As someone else pointed out to me, I should have included another choice to avoid both routes. I had the idea to include it but somehow missed it. I'll add it on v0.40. The first option will give you a scene with Derreck at the end. If you want to follow lesbian only route, choose the second option.

Yes, but for that to happen you need a quite a lot of points. As I said before I will include a third choice in next update.
Sorry, I should've explained it better. I meant more like "locking me out" of a route. Is there some hidden "slut" points in the background in this scene here?

Basically, I don't care about either of these characters, but what I mean is, will my choice here affect what happens with other characters in the future or if there's less chance of her being unfaithful if she chooses Derreck or if she's going to be more open to other things if she chooses Ryland?

I'm only asking this because other games do this without really telling you (unless you have a mod that shows stats). Like in other games if you make the MC cheat on her husband/bf etc, then that unlocks the option to cheat with OTHER characters in the future, meaning you're required to first go through characters you don't really care about.

Reactions: John_Cena1903
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes