3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Shadows of Deception v0.30 is out now!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get it here! (Early Access)
Patreon |
Itch |

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Shadows of Deception v0.30 is out now!

Get it here! (Early Access)
Patreon |
Itch |

That was good update. I love it :love: Diana is hot lady:p Already waiting for 0.40:)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
That was good update. I love it :love: Diana is hot lady:p Already waiting for 0.40:)
I just woke up, downloading the game now, to see you excited like this for the new update is making me excited, just crossing my fingers as it downloads for alot of Sheril content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I just woke up, downloading the game now, to see you excited like this for the new update is making me excited, just crossing my fingers as it downloads for alot of Sheril content.
It wasn't a lot with her, but content was pretty hot :p Continuation in 0.40;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
It wasn't a lot with her, but content was pretty hot :p Continuation in 0.40;)

There was supposed to be one longer scene with Sheril at the end, but I couldn't get the renders done in time. So, I had to push it to v0.40. I'll take a little extra time with v0.40 to make sure I can include everything as planned. Enjoy the update ;)

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Yes

There was supposed to be one longer scene with Sheril at the end, but I couldn't get the renders done in time. So, I had to push it to v0.40. I'll take a little extra time with v0.40 to make sure I can include everything as planned. Enjoy the update ;)
We will wait as long as you need to finish. Just bring us all what you plan :)

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes