3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hi everyone!
I'm literally stuck in this scene.
The text instructs you to check drawers (done) and then "check under the pillows...' I hover the mouse over the entire bed, nothing happens...Helppppp!:eek:

Reactions: Vatana Batata

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
As for different routes in the game, they will be available after a couple more updates.
I'm still in the process of building up Jason's character/personality.
Routes like good and evil routes? Or just between the men she can sleep with?

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Man, relax, it's coming.
I know right, those of us who are on his patreon aren't even bugging him about it, at least as far as I can tell. Hell as I've said before I'm in the $30 tier and I'm waiting without bugging him. I don't like to bug him at all because in my opinion it distaracts him from bug testing and stuff like that. But I might be wrong about that, however paying $30 a month I would like him to be able to concentrate and make really good updates instead of updates that are rushed and are really not worth playing at that time.

D.kule152

Apr 13, 2022
I know right, those of us who are on his patreon aren't even bugging him about it, at least as far as I can tell. Hell as I've said before I'm in the $30 tier and I'm waiting without bugging him. I don't like to bug him at all because in my opinion it distaracts him from bug testing and stuff like that. But I might be wrong about that, however paying $30 a month I would like him to be able to concentrate and make really good updates instead of updates that are rushed and are really not worth playing at that time.
Im a patreon to man i asked him about the on his last post he didnt reply to me.He is more active here than patreon thats why i asked him.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Im a patreon to man i asked him about the on his last post he didnt reply to me.He is more active here than patreon thats why i asked him.
Gotcha, didn't know, my bad. We just need to wait it out you know. We have 3 days to the said deadline and I'm sure MadKoala will have it done before the 30th, I just have that gut feeling since he hasn't really been active because likely working his ass off to get it done before the 30th.

Reactions: Obranyi

D.kule152

Apr 13, 2022
Gotcha, didn't know, my bad. We just need to wait it out you know. We have 3 days to the said deadline and I'm sure MadKoala will have it done before the 30th, I just have that gut feeling since he hasn't really been active because likely working his ass off to get it done before the 30th.
He is active in f95 bro look at your previous reply to me he liked it.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
The release plan remains unchanged guys. As i said before, the update will be out on or before the 30th. I tried to release it earlier but had to make a last-minute change to some content.
Points for me, literally just said I have a gut feeling it will be out before the 30th haha.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
He is active in f95 bro look at your previous reply to me he liked it.
Right, I know, I was saying that because I didn't know you were a patreon for him as well and thought you were trying to just out right demand him to release the release date. We knew when the deadline was for the release he said on his patreon a while back that it would be from the 25th to the 30th of December. So far he hasen't given me a reason so far to think he is lying. Also was talking about him not being active was toward his patreon page not f95.

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Sorry about that, I previously mentioned you the release between the 25th and 30th. When you DM'd me for an exact date, I wasn't sure, so I decided to reply once I had the confirmed release date. As of now, I still don't have the precise date; it might be on the 28th, 29th, or 30th. As soon as I finish testing, I'll proceed with the release.

D.kule152

Apr 13, 2022
Sorry about that, I previously mentioned you the release between the 25th and 30th. When you DM'd me for an exact date, I wasn't sure, so I decided to reply once I had the confirmed release date. As of now, I still don't have the precise date; it might be on the 28th, 29th, or 30th. As soon as I finish testing, I'll proceed with the release.
No worries bro! You do your magic

Morganheyas

Jan 11, 2022
Looks great! Gonna give it a try. love to see a game with cheating female lead. if its good I will subscribe to patreon. Thanks and good luck Developer!

• Red Heart

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Looks great! Gonna give it a try. love to see a game with cheating female lead. if its good I will subscribe to patreon. Thanks and good luck Developer!
You gonna be in for a wild ride my friend, the story is really good and we haven't even scratched the surface of it.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes