3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmm....interesting...always enjoy a good (hopefully) FMC game...however...

Left hand drive vehicle...obviously set in the States....Prime Minister??? Really? Ok..moving on....her sleek high powered car was a distant memory? You mean the crappy Lincoln sedan she was driving? Anyone? Next, mentioning Tommy when she spoke to Sheri instead...son calls his mother Mrs. Diana...there's a lot more such as never questioning how Sheri found her house (or managed to break into a detectives house)...addressing the guy in the warehouse by her first name (An officer would never do that)...ehhh it's all a litle messy and incoherant currently...

Point and click...why? What does it actually bring to the table? Text is also not centered to the text box and goes beyond the boundaries often (really, this is simple basic stuff)...and there's really (for me) far too much narration...way too much.

Dev please take this as constructive criticism. I have no idea where you are from or how old you are. There's a lot wrong here...a lot...a lot of very simple stuff that can be easily rectified. It certainly has potential, FMC is gorgeous (though the 'son' trope pisses me off to high heaven...but meh...every game like this does it unfortunately)....some simple fixes could make this very good, very good indeed.

Last edited:

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
You're correct, and at times he calls her mom and twice she refers to him as son (was just easier in my post to keep it simple).
have you played with a patch or modified files? If not, could you please tell me where exactly you saw those dialogs in the game? I'd really appreciate it.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes