3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
There was supposed to be one longer scene with Sheril at the end, but I couldn't get the renders done in time. So, I had to push it to v0.40. I'll take a little extra time with v0.40 to make sure I can include everything as planned. Enjoy the update ;)
Well I'll just say MadKoala, that you pushing it back is even better. Some people would be mad about that, not me since that means even more content for .40.

Reactions: doubledude123

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Obranyi Just got to the part with a character on a sad scene, don't want to name characters incase of spoilers, but man that was a complete change of direction for that character. Also was funny with the two characters that started the whole events with that scene. I live in Mississippi so wouldn't even need to hear them actually speak to know how redneck they were haha.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Obranyi Just got to the part with a character on a sad scene, don't want to name characters incase of spoilers, but man that was a complete change of direction for that character. Also was funny with the two characters that started the whole events with that scene. I live in Mississippi so wouldn't even need to hear them actually speak to know how redneck they were haha.
Sad scene was shock for me. Oh well, such is life:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Man, this one pretty game and even prettier female lead. We FMC and cheating enjoyers eating pretty good lately
This game is what made me really enjoy playing FMC games because Playing the same old stories with the same old type of MC characters, such as Harem or even picking one girl at a time was getting old for me. This is my 2nd VN with Become a Rockstar as my 1st, because of how much the story is going and the characters. Sheril is my favorite romance in the game but all and I mean all the characters in this game are so good because of how they are written.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
This game is what made me really enjoy playing FMC games because Playing the same old stories with the same old type of MC characters, such as Harem or even picking one girl at a time was getting old for me. This is my 2nd VN with Become a Rockstar as my 1st, because of how much the story is going and the characters. Sheril is my favorite romance in the game but all and I mean all the characters in this game are so good because of how they are written.
Sure there are some god like vanilla vn, but as most things in life and whenever vanilla gets real boring real quick

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Sure there are some god like vanilla vn, but as most things in life and whenever vanilla gets real boring real quick
Your right on the dot with that one. I'm currently still playing my Sheril romance, because now I think I have to make an extra save for her because there seems to be a choice to make when you get the massage from her, does anyone know what the red+ for Derrick while the same choice has a green+ for Sheril. I'm kinda stuck right now with this choice because I want Diana to be with Sheril and only Sheril for my main playthrough. That shows how even the smallest choices can possibly be a bigger problem later or even become helpful at some point.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
View attachment 2990443
Shadows of Deception [v0.20] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by Gigaachad

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Hello, would you make a WALKTHROUGH MOD for 0.30version?

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
View attachment 2990443
Shadows of Deception [v0.30] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by Gigaachad

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Firefox tells me the mixdrop file contains a virus or malware. False positive stuff going mayhem even on mods now?

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Nice update, I like the fast that she's so casual with the boy.

The last choice with Ryland seems abrupt to me even if she's horny

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Firefox tells me the mixdrop file contains a virus or malware. False positive stuff going mayhem even on mods now?
It happens to me very often with Mixdrop.
Try downloading the Zip file from Patreon post (not from the Mixdrop link):

1703871497530.png

Reactions: elbo911
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes