3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Well i remember playing the game right after it was released when the incest patch wasnt available and the storyline with Jason was almost exactly the same as it is now..he was an orphan and Diana adopted him and took him home after that an incest patch was added and that entire storyline was completely deleted and Jason became her son..so i am hopeful that a new incest patch will be added soon and that orphan storyline will be deleted again with Jason becoming Diana's biological son..;);) ;)
Do you really believe the dev will delete the orphan storyline AGAIN? Then the dev would just be going round in circles..

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I think that this story is best told as it has been, with a mix of 'happy' wife and 'lusty' wife who is tired of her husband's long absences.

Cheating is the tag in the OP - Not NTR.

There is no need to turn her into a cum dump for more men.

This story has, IMO, enough relationships to expand upon:

Husband - good/lonely wife
Jason (relationship likely being rewritten due to Patreon) - son/stepson/caretaker learning about women
Former coworker who she was intimate with - cheating due to choice/being lonely
Woman she saved - lesbian exploration

I'd prefer the dev spend time making each of these 4 relationships much more meaningful.

Why add more men to dilute the effect of these relationships and reduce their screen time?

There are NTR focused AVNs on F95 - all you need to do is use the search function to find them.

There is no need to try to turn this AVN into an NTR fest - something it is not.

I think examining the comments from his $ supporters would also shed light on the content they want and are willing to support with their $.

Bet it's not a boatload of NTR...

Cheers!! :coffee:
Seeing as we are talking about a female MC, this is defacto not NTR, even if the focus is on her cheating on their SO with many other guys, it still would not be NTR if we don't play any POV of her SO. That said, I think the focus should be equally distributed between loyal wife, cheating wife with few select people and slutty wife involving many more people. All these genre together attracts a wide audience and they are not mutually exclusive from each other like NTR/Vanilla is.

Only focusing on romance in a female MC game is extremely niche within the adult game community and will not be liked or even played by many people. The most popular games, when it comes to types of MC, is Male MC romance or Female MC slut. You will see majority games follow either one or the other with some variations/optional content because that's what most people wanna play here.

So it would be stupid to not expand on the slut content of this game, if the dev is interested in making a game people actually wanna play that is.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
And that's how another good game gets abandoned
I think the game is salvagable. It has a solid story line. The different LI paths definitely need work and the dev can always add more to make it even more interesting.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well i remember playing the game right after it was released when the incest patch wasnt available and the storyline with Jason was almost exactly the same as it is now..he was an orphan and Diana adopted him and took him home after that an incest patch was added and that entire storyline was completely deleted and Jason became her son..so i am hopeful that a new incest patch will be added soon and that orphan storyline will be deleted again with Jason becoming Diana's biological son..;);) ;)
What??? Why??? there must be a mistake
should release patched in patreon this changed version and here in f95 it should come patched in the original, we can still support him if he doe this but not like this new right now its just gets another good looking milf game that we have more than plenty of right now.
You can define the relationships.

If you want the storyline to change open the script and change his parents died to his grandparent's died or some shit.

should release patched in patreon this changed version and here in f95 it should come patched in the original, we can still support him if he doe
No you wouldn't...

Reactions: zindathar

Aaron2004

Formerly 'roshzx'
May 6, 2017
Guessing with the new story changes the patch won't work anymore?

Edit: Yep, inc patch no longer works.
But View attachment 3643858
no more son here. WTF! no IPatch/
What happened, is this parteon version as DOL for AWAM?
I know perfectly well why this was done and I know what the situation is with Patreon. However this does not change anything in my attitude to how the dev solved it and how he censored his game. There were plenty of ways and other financial platforms to solve this differently. It was his choice.

You don't need the patch. Incest has been removed from the game, storyline has been changed.
There's no incest anymore guys..
m

it was all so good now this change just throws everything over board
what are you guys talking about? patch work perfect for me. it was corrupted last night but i try now and it work.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I had pretty high hopes when I started this game and really thought it might turn out to be awesome, looking at the high ratings, a beautiful and strong MC who's also a detective on top of that, and a type of story that I always enjoy if done right. All great starting points that immediately got me interested.

But right now I'm not even sure if I'll be able to make it through the current content without my head exploding... What the hell is going on with the incessant narration in this game? It feels like 90% of my experience so far has been me reading the words of a narrator and only 10% has been actual dialogue.
Most of the time it doesn't even make sense because I can see what's happening, you don't need to tell me someone is holding a pen or sitting behind a desk when I can literally see them doing it. I don't need to know what Diana's pen smells like, I don't need you to spend an entire paragraph describing how she's leaning against a wall with a cigarette in hand thinking about the meaning of life and I don't need you to tell me in great detail how someone is about to tell me their story (and what they're about to tell me) when 1 click later he starts to actually tell it himself anyway.

We're not playing Dungeons and Dragons and you're not the Dungeon Master.. It's supposed to be a VN, so why does it feel like I'm reading from a Dungeon Master's notebook..?
It's not necessary to constantly describe every tiny detail of how Diana's feeling through narration when you could just have her think about it and convey the exact same message in a single line of text combined with facial expressions. There is also no need to constantly drown us in an endless ocean of words when what you're describing is obvious enough that any of us could fill in those blanks on our own without even having to think about it.

Honestly, I can barely even focus on the actual story with how much word-vomit is being thrown my way. It would be one thing if it actually served a purpose, but THIS --> "Under the intoxicating spell of Diana's seduction, it took less than a minute for Jerry to confess. He revealed his true identity and the fact that someone had paid him to buy the building under his name. Like a river bursting its banks, the words flowed freely from his lips." Immediately followed by THIS --> "My real name is Jerry Alvarez. Someone... someone offered me a lot of money to do this. I don't know why or who they are. They said it was easy money, and I was desperate." Does not serve ANY kind of purpose and the game is littered with fluff like that.

It gives me the feeling that whoever wrote this thinks we're all a bunch of dumbasses who need every bit of information chewed up and spat in our faces in the most wordy way possible, otherwise we just wouldn't understand what they're trying to tell or show us. It's obnoxious, pretentious, insulting and it completely ruins the flow of the game.

This is a VN, not a book. Which means you don't always have to tell us what you could just show us, and you definitely don't need to tell us what you're already showing us. If you do feel the need to tell the player something, at least make sure it serves a purpose other than showing off your writing prowess.
Not every scene requires the narration to pop off about how 'the world feels a certain way in this light, at this time of day while being enveloped by the warmth of the morning sun, making it seem as if the moon is experiencing an existential crisis before finding the courage to appear again come nightfall, following the whispers of a broken promise' (not an actual piece of text from the game, merely an example)... Just take a step back and breathe every once in a while. Let the player actually see and experience it through your characters' actions, instead of just spoonfeeding it to them by way of narration.

By the way, I don't really understand why every single scene needs it's own title.. Every time the game transitions to a new scene, I get a black screen with a title and I fail to see the point of it. It just makes everything feel disconnected, as if I'm playing 30 second long episodes at a rapidfire pace. Not as big of an issue as everything else I've mentioned, but it still serves no purpose other than to add even more fluff to the game.

If you managed to read through all of that without falling asleep, I'm very proud of you. If not, no hard feelings, I know it's a lot. Maybe it's an unpopular opinion (wouldn't surprise me, looking at the game's rating) but I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way..

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes