VN Ren'Py Echoes of Destiny [v0.1.2] [Purrfect-Pixel]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I do think this game looks and sounds relatively interesting, but until that harem/future tags question gets answered, I will sadly have to hold off.

Reactions: Faxe10%

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, last update, wasn't really much in the way of choices, so was no way of really telling if the Universal Mods would work with this or not, so marked it as a Maybe Later. This update, sure enough, there was choices, and the mods did work, so gave it a chance. Glad I did, some very good humour in this one, that's for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, and now that I am giving it a shot, looking forward for future releases!!!

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
"seriously big bro ?, i just want to take my own life because i think that i could return in that other world i went when i was in a coma many years ago if i do that, how dare you think that i'm crazy ???"

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Alright dev, the premise is good - but you REALLY should rework the MCs face. He looks like a retard in every single scene.

View attachment 3748737

If hes supposed to be a fighter whos taken a lot of hits, he should have heavier features, like a brick jaw, heavy brow ridges, heavy cheekbones, and a wide/crooked nose. Maybe some couiflower ears, but that might be hard to animate.

Right now he looks like a retarded child in a mans body - at least give him a beard to cover up his soft goofy face.

Also, make his eyes smaller - they are way too large, like an anime characters.
Why would you think this. I am starting to see why devs cover the face now. This is just one fighter and he looks like the mc a bit. Young kind but has been doing K1 and Muay Thai since high school and is now 11-3 in MMA. No cauliflower ear because he is a primary striker not a wrestler. And not every wrestler wore head gear. Got nothing for the eyes though lol!!

1729363939390.png

Apr 28, 2022
Why would you think this. I am starting to see why devs cover the face now. This is just one fighter and he looks like the mc a bit. Young kind but has been doing K1 and Muay Thai since high school and is now 11-3 in MMA. No cauliflower ear because he is a primary striker not a wrestler. And not every wrestler wore head gear. Got nothing for the eyes though lol!!

View attachment 4148565
Do you not have eyes?

LOOK at his ears, they are lop-sided, swollen and one is bigger than the other - they are 'cauiflowered'.

Look at his nose, its wide and slightly crooked - its been broke a few times.

Look at his cheek-bones and jaw. His cheek-bones dont protrude, but they ARE strong.

He also has a nice solid brick jaw and heavy brow-ridges.

Even his skin looks tough.

This young man has a fighter's face

Also he doesnt have eyes like smeagle from lord of the rings.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes