VN Ren'Py Echoes of Destiny [v0.1.2] [Purrfect-Pixel]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 28, 2022
Alright dev, the premise is good - but you REALLY should rework the MCs face. He looks like a retard in every single scene.

Screenshot (1586).png

If hes supposed to be a fighter whos taken a lot of hits, he should have heavier features, like a brick jaw, heavy brow ridges, heavy cheekbones, and a wide/crooked nose. Maybe some couiflower ears, but that might be hard to animate.

Right now he looks like a retarded child in a mans body - at least give him a beard to cover up his soft goofy face.

Also, make his eyes smaller - they are way too large, like an anime characters.

LadySpider

May 24, 2021
So it's a prologue so there isn't a lot of feedback I can give, given the length of it. The premise is straight forward, it's an like an isekai but not in the traditional format as the MC and sister are both alive, but in another realm so I like the unique take on it. I didn't notice any grammatical errors on the first run, the renders are nice, there wasn't any choices so who knows how impactful decision making will be, and the realm you go too looks interesting along with the mystery around the sister.

As for the cons, the major one is how the MC looks, I get he is a fighter, but all the veins makes him look roided out and weird, and the face needs work. I can't take the roided man with what looks like lip filters seriously, at all. Also knowing what the planned tags are would be nice to know, I assume harem given whats in the spoiler

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hi everyone!

I wanted to give you an update on the progress of the new update. Last week, I worked extensively on the game, completing a lot of renders and coding. I'm still figuring out the flow of things, trying to balance my real life and this project so they don't interfere with each other. Despite this, I'm dedicating all my free time to developing the game. Until it's done, here are some samples from the new update to show you what to expect. Feel free to reach out; I'm super excited to hear your thoughts and ideas!

1723068710086.png 1723068727047.png 1723068753629.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Alright, I think I’m at a good stopping point for the next update. Just checked out the assets I’ve built so far, and to give you an idea of the scale, the first release had around 196 renders. The new update is already at 289, including the plx layers. Tomorrow, I’ll create a few more to wrap things up, then start coding everything together. With any luck, I’ll have it all finished by the weekend.

Besides being excited to show you what I’ve been working on, one of the biggest takeaways from this update is that I now have a better understanding of how long it takes to develop something of this size. That means I can figure out how to scale it down for more frequent releases.

The above images are the last batch of sneak peeks before the release. See you in a few days (fingers crossed!).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Echoes of Destiny [v0.1.2] [Purrfect-Pixel] - Compressed

Win/Linux [250 MB]
- - - -

Mac [245 MB]
- - - -

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Echoes of Destiny [v0.1.2] [Purrfect-Pixel]

Download android port
(257 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EchoesOfDestiny-0.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes