Jul 18, 2018
Just realized I didn't save my saves from the a previous version of the game meaning I gotta restart it all. Uggggghhhhhhhhh. And I was up to episode 5 so I gotta play the whole thing again for one episode!

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone has some guide to the hidden events? can somebody pls help me with it

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
I dont undestand why Inceton waste time and effort on remake of living with Mia in renpy? Does anyone thinks the same? And EoL ep.7 is still only on 41% done
Like for real, it's understandable it's 1 of their first game that gives them recognition but it's so old now and Mia model is just a BIG no, nowhere near the perfection of any of EoL girls, they all looks flawless. Now looking back at Mia, I mean, I would give a shot if Mia was actually attractive but here I am re-playing EoL multiples time.

Reactions: MikeD13

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hohoho! Wow mcuh doge! This panic button can't wait to try it out in actual field testing! :ROFLMAO: Though unfortunately the title of the app is still Echoes of Lust, gotta play in fullscreen then.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Lmao I thought I glitched my save on day 2 seeing the exact same things again xD

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes