Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Some new info on Episode 1-7
This right here is why I could never make one of these games. The level of equipment at work here is just insane and even if I got a kick-ass top of the range gaming laptop (since I have no room for a desktop PC), I'd still probably never be able to produce something that's even 1/10th as good as this game.

Sucks because I've honestly got around 10+ concepts rattling around my head for different stories that nobody's ever done before. Ah well, maybe I'll just write them as stories and sell them.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Some new info on Episode 1-7
Thanks for the update. I tip my hat to your effort. That's a lot of machine time to say the least. Love the game, and I appreciate all the hard work...keep it coming. I love it.

Best to all,

TiggerYou

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This right here is why I could never make one of these games. The level of equipment at work here is just insane and even if I got a kick-ass top of the range gaming laptop (since I have no room for a desktop PC), I'd still probably never be able to produce something that's even 1/10th as good as this game.

Sucks because I've honestly got around 10+ concepts rattling around my head for different stories that nobody's ever done before. Ah well, maybe I'll just write them as stories and sell them.
You really need a desktop-class graphics card...or groups of graphics cards. A laptop isn't anywhere near good enough.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You really need a desktop-class graphics card...or groups of graphics cards. A laptop isn't anywhere near good enough.
Yeah, I know, but like I said I have neither the space nor the money to afford such a thing. I had toyed with the idea of getting a top-end gaming laptop and an external GPU, but even that I can't do. It's disappointing because I'd love to do this kind of stuff and of these 10+ concepts I have in my head, I know most of the Daz models I'd like to use but can't.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
10+ concepts I have in my head
Try to work on fleshing at least one of those ideas out. Contact some of your favorite devs here behind the scenes, see if they think it's good enough to work on at some point. If you get that far, figure out the particulars before anything is done, such as who is getting what percentage of how much is made.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Heffaklump

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, I know, but like I said I have neither the space nor the money to afford such a thing. I had toyed with the idea of getting a top-end gaming laptop and an external GPU, but even that I can't do. It's disappointing because I'd love to do this kind of stuff and of these 10+ concepts I have in my head, I know most of the Daz models I'd like to use but can't.
As BobJenkins said, flesh out one of the stories and make a draft you are happy with. You can look for artists here https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
None of the links on the main page work for windows for me, is that due to the update coming out shortly? The game was recommended to me, I thought I'd check it out. Any assistance is appreciated.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
None of the links on the main page work for windows for me, is that due to the update coming out shortly? The game was recommended to me, I thought I'd check it out. Any assistance is appreciated.
The update is due within days, you would be better waiting for it.

3.80 star(s) 236 Votes