• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Ok wtf is with the MC? In season 2, he grew a heart and tried to break up with both MEgan and Zoe for the sake of friendship (stupid cuz Megan is a bitch in my opinion and he should pick Zoe). BUT...now he's all confused as to why Megan is sad, why Zoe is angry....like why is he suddenly so damn clueless? And this time loop thing just gets weirder...like...explain when he had clones of himself (did I miss that?) or why nobody else noticed...why did they have an orgy...the others r real right? Where's Elizabeth? Y were Zoe and Megan ok with having a threesome with MC but when MC woke up, it was like full 180?
...seriously I feel like I'm turning into the woman from Poltergeist going "WHAT'S HAPPENING!?"

• Haha
Reactions: HotVenusStudios

Trikus

May 31, 2020
wow, it took longer to download the newest update than it took to read the new content. Ok, I get it, they spent time updating the environments, but come on.

omgx123

Apr 13, 2020
I thought this game was already done after we fucked everyone and season 2 ending, what's the main plot of season 3?

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
The game is nice I kind of lose track of the story because I didn't play often, but I saw one of the image and just make me wanna do some upgrade with fooocus.
ep1_144_what.jpg original

Fooocus Version
2024-05-07_17-53-06_8489.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ok wtf is with the MC? In season 2, he grew a heart and tried to break up with both MEgan and Zoe for the sake of friendship (stupid cuz Megan is a bitch in my opinion and he should pick Zoe). BUT...now he's all confused as to why Megan is sad, why Zoe is angry....like why is he suddenly so damn clueless?
Because he has no idea what he did on the days before.
The last days repeated again and he has no memory of his last actions. And it's not only Megan and Zoe who behave differently.

Reactions: TankyThomas

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Everyone has the right to an opinion and if it seems worse to you I have no doubt that it is the same for you, I don't like the original drawings, but that doesn't mean they are bad, it just means I don't like them.

Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
I've just started S2 after really enjoying S1 and have 1 question - does S2 deliberately not have any music or sex sfx/background moaning? In S1 the sex scenes had sound and the women moan alongside the voicelines and I don't know whether my version of S2 is bugged or whether that's on purpose.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes