May 22, 2017
I wonder how the DRM affect you in any way, if you're a supporter... :HideThePain:
Like i said before i think you are missing the point, it doesnt affect anyone obviously, it's about bad relations with us, potential new supporters and and the current ones...

Do you feel comfortable to start/continue to support a dev who speaks like this?

With this new feature, we can identify the bad apples. Once identified, the Patron that is sharing this game to pirate sites will be BANNED!

Well, i do not, and clearly a bunch of people here too. If you like the phase above, be happy with it my friend.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I have a problem with the way he is saying he will fight the leaking.He practicaly is saying that he can spy on his patrons.
What can guarantee me that he won't get some personal information and use it for something else?
Because of that he just lost me as patron.

Yep, this is one of the reasons I don't support him anymore and a few more, time to move on

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
People pirate the games first, then if they like it enough they'll become a patreon supporter.
A very small percentage of people actually become patrons. Instead they just continue to pirate, and hang out in the game threads talking about the game, begging for the updates, etc.

I've talked to a developer of a high quality trending game on this site, and they said they've had over 125,000 unique downloads for their game, and they don't even have 700 patrons currently. This was 6 months ago also, so that number of unique downloads is likely much higher.

Stopping the pirating isn't going to make people become a patron.
Stopping pirated versions appearing does in fact get people to show up and drop money on things. Not all, but it absolutely does help.

Those people who liked the game but didn't like it enough to become a patron in the first place are just going to stop playing it, not become a patron.
LOL, you're in serious denial if you think this. You see this all the time here with tons of people who clearly love the game and the characters, and even obsess over them. They beg for updates, and you can bet your ass they're hitting F5 nonstop when an update gets released. They like the game, but they don't stop playing it. Some might actually be open to supporting if pirated versions didn't get posted so quickly by people looking for clout and likes.

People who pirated the game and became a patron aren't going to leave because it gets leaked, it being leaked is probably why they decided to be a patron in the first place.
Again, not always the case, and I know for the fact that people do leave because pirate versions are available so quickly. They're not getting value out of their subscription, or they don't want to pay for something everyone else is getting the same time as they are, but for free. It happens with developers who release on Steam also. You buy a game, and find it later on this site, and then you go and refund the Steam version.

Now having the game pirated and out in the wild does help, but the main issue here is the speed at which the CURRENT updates are being posted. Show some respect and love for the the fucking industry if nothing else. A lot of you spend a ton of time on this site fanboying about your Bella's, Victoria's, Caroline's, Lisa's... and whatever else. How about you throw something towards these devs? Some of you have, but the majority of you don't. Now if you really can't then it's understandable, and hopefully your situation improves to when you can give back.

Respect the creators and the industry you love. Wait a few days or something before leaking it. I mean, does the clout and likes on a pirate forum make your life better or something? You're spending your own money on something to share with other people. All while you're hurting the person you "think" you support. No one cares or will remember you the next day. You're just the guy who bought something and then gave it to everyone else for free. You gave them something they can fap to for that particular night, and couldn't give a shit about you beyond that.

Last edited:

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry IncetonGames, but i don't care about your number ID. I've paid for it, nothing personal.

OP these file's.
EoL 1-8
Win:
Mac:

Bonus Content: giveboobs4
Remove ads: wut55

So did you actually get banned or was he bluffing?

Reactions: Raid0325

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Updated OP with mirrors. Hidden events attached. Thanks Oppai for the links!

Crunched version of Episodes 1-8

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer. Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended. As always, thanks to bas for the delicious crunchiness.

Original: 1.7GB
Compressed: 361MB
- - - - -

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Like i said before i think you are missing the point, it doesnt affect anyone obviously, it's about bad relations with us, potential new supporters and and the current ones...

Do you feel comfortable to start/continue to support a dev who speaks like this?

With this new feature, we can identify the bad apples. Once identified, the Patron that is sharing this game to pirate sites will be BANNED!

Well, i do not, and clearly a bunch of people here too. If you like the phase above, be happy with it my friend.
It's a dev's right to protect their work as they see fit, and banning people who leak it is one way to stop a leak, or slow it down at least.

Your comments remind me of some on my team at work who get angry when they get caught doing something wrong. They aren't angry because they did wrong, they get pissed because they got caught... Go figure. :rolleyes: Basically, if you're not Patreoning anyone, and by the tone of your post I highly doubt you are, you really have no voice in what a dev does or doesn't do. Not sure why so many feel entitled to something for free, based off someone else's work, but a shit ton of people here do.

If a dev trying to protect their work and actually GET PAID for the time invested bothers you that bad, really, then all I can say is that I hope in whatever work you do, one day, someone claims your idea or your efforts and you get dick-all back as a reward. Perhaps when that karma train runs over you a few times, you'll at least understand the concept. *shrugs*

As for me, I support some on Patreon, some I don't and I just grab stuff here, but I'm not one who will complain about any attempts at DRM. I'll just either wait for someone to crack it, ignore the game in general, or if it's one I really like, I'll drop a few dollars and pick it up at the source. I have shared games in the past here, but not much anymore since the ratio of those who appreciate that vs somehow feel entitled to something for nothing, has skewed in the wrong direction.

May 30, 2017
I just want to put out there that the dev only giving likes to 5 star reviews, and not mostly positive and constructive 4 star reviews is kinda telling. I mean a 4 star review with suggestions and feedback to improve your game is way more helpful than a 5 star review that just slobbers on your knobber. Only appreciating a perfect score and no complaints indicates pretty strongly that you don't much care to listen to players or to improve your game.

I know it's a small thing, but its a pattern that clearly goes back months and months on this site, and it means something. It takes no time to like the 4 star reviews or any constructive reviews, choosing not to is a meaningful choice.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm the opposite actually...might look into this game more since dev is someone trying to protect value for supporters.
CDProject Red has built it's reputation on being consumer friendly and drm free. Goodwill goes a long way. I don't think it's ever been proven drm actually does anything. Most games don't have it. This was such a wonderful rich update, the pursuit of more onerous drm probably takes a lot of time away from the goodness. Think about that, there was so much content this time, think about how much more could be there if drm wasn't there!

I think everyone would be better off without, I'm sure it's more fun to make the game than security that always gets cracked anyway (even when major corporations make the drm.) I don't think supporters are in it for the exclusivity, look at how many keep supporting creators who stopped making their game. It's about more than the product for some.

But to get the thread back on track, holy shit was this an awesome update. I really love the direction we're going now, really expanding the premise. Don't want to give too much away but the possibilities are exciting. I liked the way we got content that'd be part of the extra scenes integrated into the story, so nobody is missing out really. this is getting really good, on the way to surpassing Milfy City, even.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
You'll see, that russian website will butcher the paywall programme and crack the game file and upload it in an hour. You underestimate them Mr Developer lol

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I don't understand one thing. I can see Inceton Games in this thread and they are ok with this free downloading stuff???
Like they said, they want the game behind the paywall for a few days so that they can gain more patreons and money. Then they'll release it here for a larger audience and potential future patreons. It doesn't sound like that bad of an idea if you ask me!

May 22, 2017
It's a dev's right to protect their work as they see fit, and banning people who leak it is one way to stop a leak, or slow it down at least.

As for me, I support some on Patreon, some I don't and I just grab stuff here, but I'm not one who will complain about any attempts at DRM. I'll just either wait for someone to crack it, ignore the game in general, or if it's one I really like, I'll drop a few dollars and pick it up at the source. I have shared games in the past here, but not much anymore since the ratio of those who appreciate that vs somehow feel entitled to something for nothing, has skewed in the wrong direction.
Another one missing the point... Again, i'm not complaining about DRM itself or the patreons first release.... I'm' just saying there are better ways to say things. The way Incenton spoke appeared very threatening in my view, not a good way to "sell" your product in my opinion... If you see the post from the guy who actually posted the links, it seems he was bothered with this as well.

you really have no voice in what a dev does or doesn't do. Not sure why so many feel entitled to something for free
Of course you are not sure, because it's just bulshit xD . F95 is big community, referenced in many other foruns, all of us are potentially new supporters (clients), how can we not have voice my friend.

someone claims your idea or your efforts and you get dick-all back as a reward
and i'm the one who is angry... wtf... xD

• Love
Reactions: BaasB

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I don't know how some devs expect people to find their games without sites like this one. I'd never heard of adult VNs until I stumbled across one on youtube. Which then led me to this site, which then led me to opening a Patreon account and subscribing to several developers.

Yes, I subscribed despite being able to get the game here for free, weird hey. I can sit and watch a street performer all day for free, or I can throw him a few dollars. What's the difference? If your game is good enough you will be rewarded.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Can anyone help me out?
I'm trying to get Zoe to tell me Megan's secret.
We had the conversation in MC's room about how her secret wasn't actually her dreaming she had sex with OP.
It says to go back to the locke room at noon(after answering the phone in the morning) but every time I try to enter the locker oom at noon, it says I can't go in.
Is there another set somewhere I'm missing?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This is the warning we gave our Patrons:

WARNING!!! To combat piracy (Sharing the download links to other websites), we have added a feature where every Patron is assigned with a unique download link. Also, once the game is downloaded, it has a unique identification number. With this new feature, we can identify the bad apples. Once identified, the Patron that is sharing this game to pirate sites will be BANNED!

So giving you or someone else the game to share it anonymously is not a option. We can still identify who shared the game.
So....Your outlining your system and broadcasting it to us ?
I'm not going to say you're not well within your right to do this, but it seems silly to tell people how to best your well thought out intentions.

All the Patron has to do in this case is re-upload to a new host/mirror. Now their file link doesn't match the one in your DB and you're up shit creek with no paddle and the pirates win again.

Dec 24, 2018
In ep6 we got teased with blowjob bet with big sis and after that for two updates in a row we get introduced to some shitty side characters instead. This is real lame stuff. Scenes with those side pieces barely even feel exciting because we just met them in those updates. I dont mean to say that I want shitloads of pretentious build up with side characters but at least introduce them earlier and let us get to know them a bit before throwing those sex scenes with them. Right now those scenes just feel like they are there to fill the space and delay the content with main characters.

Developer had some great ideas about side characters, like sex shop girl blowing you while you watch your sis is hot concept. But because we just met her and because just before that you got teased with something much better(bj with big sis, after all content with main characters is why majority of us play this game) that potentially very very hot scene with sex shop girl feels annoying and wasted. Same for new side character from this update.
Ya, this is such an annoying facet of these types of games and you see it with nearly every game here. Devs are always adding in unnecessary side characters and the only reason they're doing it is to do like you said, fill in space and make the game seem longer/bigger and delay content with main characters. They can boast about how many scenes, renders, animations there are while at the same time basically throttling content with the main characters. It takes longer to get to the content people actually want and to develop the game, and devs love that because it means more money for them.

I wish more devs would stop throwing in unnecessary side characters to delay their game, just finish the game and then you can start a new one with new characters. I think devs would gain more support and make more money taking that approach anyway, but maybe they don't want to attempt that because they're not confident they could make another successful game and don't want to take the risk and would rather throw in unnecessary characters to the game they're working on now so it takes longer to finish.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes